Did anyone watch....

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Morning,

Did anyone watch "Out of my depth" with Amanda Holden in last night??

I cried the whole way through!!

She normally annoys me, but last night I thought she was fantastic!

Its really opened my eyes to just how hard or MW's work, and also eased my mind incase of any complications.

got to say though its realllly put me off a ventouse delivery...

Still aiming for a water birth, even more so after seeing the lady last night!

Wouldnt mind having Amanda Holden in my delivery room though!
xxx

I watched it and cried buckets too! I have to say personally i think it's easier to give birth than watch someone go through it, maybe it's because you're the one in control and you cope because you have to I cringe when i watch a birth it seems so much more painful than it actually feels, well does for me anyway. Midwives do a fantastic job, well the 3 who delivered my girls were.

I saw it and my first thought was why are those ladies labouring on their backs! anyway, hope I don't go through the level of pain they appeared to be in....made me think an epidural looked like a good plan, though it seemed to stall the last ladies labour in it's tracks. It was good to see that a bit of air brought that baby back, it was heartbreaking to see him so blue and floppy, a real nightmare

Angie, I laboured on my back with all 3 of my kids, that was the most comfortable position for me. I agree about that baby being blue and floppy being really worrying, bless him he certainly went through the mill.

oh i didn't see it.. what side was it on? Maybe I can catch it online..

ahh thanks to google.. am watching now! ;)

Back