did cambridge ever make someone get an eating obsession

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinny cow, 24 August 2007 Social URL.

1. skinny cow

skinny cow Member

so i am on the 1000plan with 1.5 stone to lose and i am becoming obsess by what i eat. i am terrified of eating something wrong and not losing weight. i ate a cookie yesterday and my counceller made me feel so bad for it. then i felt like purging form guilt.

think i better quit the diet before i become stupid about it

anyone else ever feel like they are developing an unhealthy relationship with food?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Gastric BYpass
    I think the CD is helping me to cure my obsession with food, not making it worse. Its my obsession with food that led to me being 8 stones overweight. CD for me has been the cure I have been searching for these past 10 years.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    I also very much saw it as a cure!!

5. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

I dont think the councellor should make you feel bad for it, its not a help to be either moaned at, or for them to tell you how bad it was..

In the 16 weeks i have been on this diet, i have only once gained and that was a 1lb, my councellor was fab! i knew i had done wrong.. but she didnt go on and on, just a 'blip' she called it, and she was right ..

good luck with the rest of your weightloss

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    I had one before and I had one after. It was different 'after' though as I had the confidence that I could control, even 'cure' it :)
  7. Delli

Delli Talks too much

well put karion
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.