Did cd and ll. finished off at 12.2 and now back up to 17 thinking of coming back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fatty_no_more, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    and feel depressed.

I started LL at 14 stone 13 and got down to 12.2 and felt great!
    Then had a misscarriage and then put on a stone. Then I went to cd and lost it and then stopped as i lost my job and now weigh in at 17 stone and have so many stretch marks its untrue!!!!!

So please update me. Whats new. How quick can I loose and how much does it cost?

I am getting married in 6 months and wanted to loose at least 4 stone so that I am about 14 stone and i would be happy at that. Do you think thats feesable. I just found it so hard last time but i am getting depressed and need to get back to feeling great again!
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi,I started at 17.2 just 7wks ago and I've already lost 34lb.. so yes! in 6months u could lose 6st. The price varies, I pay £38,50 a wk. good luck with it.

4. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    wow well done.
    How do you deal with going out for meals with your friends?
    x

5. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    well done on getting back on it. I agree this diet is so hard if you are a picker like me but when you get into the right frame of mind its fantastic.. i kept it to myself and kept coming up with silly excuses for not going out for dinner and drinks with friends when it got to the point where they thought something was up, so i told my closest friends and its the best thing i have done they are so supportive and i still go to their house for dinner just with my shake :) and they are constantly telling me how well i am doing and asking how much ive lost, and if i put on they make me feel fine about it and encourage me to get back on it. Its really needed as my mum is a bit of a sabotager when it comes to me and diets !!
    good luck with your journey xx oh and this site is fab as wellx

6. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello,

Congratulations on your wedding.

I have been on ss for a week and have lost 12lbs. i was 17st 3 last week and now 16st 5 so i def think your deadline is feesable if you stick to it.

I so ss and have the 3 shakes a day and that costs me £35.40 a week.

Good luck

7. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi F.n, I don't go out for meals because of cd, but i do go the pics and take a cd bar with me. I do miss having a social life... but its not forever and my friends understand. Good luck.

8. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome back and good luck on your journey

9. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Come back - you know you can do it !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.