Did cd and ll. finished off at 12.2 and now back up to 17 thinking of coming back

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
and feel depressed.

I started LL at 14 stone 13 and got down to 12.2 and felt great!
Then had a misscarriage and then put on a stone. Then I went to cd and lost it and then stopped as i lost my job and now weigh in at 17 stone and have so many stretch marks its untrue!!!!!

So please update me. Whats new. How quick can I loose and how much does it cost?

I am getting married in 6 months and wanted to loose at least 4 stone so that I am about 14 stone and i would be happy at that. Do you think thats feesable. I just found it so hard last time but i am getting depressed and need to get back to feeling great again!
xx

Hi,I started at 17.2 just 7wks ago and I've already lost 34lb.. so yes! in 6months u could lose 6st. The price varies, I pay £38,50 a wk. good luck with it.

well done on getting back on it. I agree this diet is so hard if you are a picker like me but when you get into the right frame of mind its fantastic.. i kept it to myself and kept coming up with silly excuses for not going out for dinner and drinks with friends when it got to the point where they thought something was up, so i told my closest friends and its the best thing i have done they are so supportive and i still go to their house for dinner just with my shake :) and they are constantly telling me how well i am doing and asking how much ive lost, and if i put on they make me feel fine about it and encourage me to get back on it. Its really needed as my mum is a bit of a sabotager when it comes to me and diets !!
good luck with your journey xx oh and this site is fab as wellx

Hello,

Congratulations on your wedding.

I have been on ss for a week and have lost 12lbs. i was 17st 3 last week and now 16st 5 so i def think your deadline is feesable if you stick to it.

I so ss and have the 3 shakes a day and that costs me £35.40 a week.

Good luck

Hi F.n, I don't go out for meals because of cd, but i do go the pics and take a cd bar with me. I do miss having a social life... but its not forever and my friends understand. Good luck.

Back