Did weigh in tonight...

CurvySam

Hi All,

I am suppose to weigh in on Saturday but was up tesco at midnight so thought I would do it then, technically Saturday lol! I am sure you are asking why I was at Tesco at midnight lol, my other half finished work at 11.30pm so thought I would do shopping after he finished because I hate supermarkets when they r packed! Thought maybe I shouldn't because had saved 3 points a day and 20 from the day for dinner at my parents and had only been about 3 hours since had big old curry!

So last weekend I weighed in at 26st 6lb today I weighed in at........... 25st 8lb!!!!:D

I understand this wont happen every week but has really given me the enthusiasm to carry on!!

Hope your all ok xx

Wooo hooo!! Well done! thats a brilliant loss! Fantastic! I love shopping at midnight too! Hate it when the aisles are really busy and you wait ages to get through check out!! WELL DONE !! :D

Thank you!

I agree, if I was shopping today i would probably endhitting someone!!
x

Thanks! Wish it would same every week here in then wouldnt be long till i reach goal haha, wishful thinking!!x

well done hunni - thats you rid of the 26's for good!!

suz x

Thats fantastic Sam, well done...:D x

Thanks Anna, when do you WI? x

Hi Sam thats a fantastic loss for your first weigh in and just what you need to encourage you.

Keep going

M

Thanks Anna, when do you WI? x

Mondays at home..had a peek yesterday and was showing loss of 4lbs..then got on again this morning (am really gonna have to hide the scales!!) and have gained a lb since yesterday!!!....I must remember that weight fluctuates, but grr anyway :D

You will do great on Monday I can feel it, get plenty of exercise in tonight ;);) Talking of VDay activity points best be off hehe xx

fair play great weight loss

Back