Didnt think there had been much of a change to me

Congratulations. Time to go SHOPPING!!
(Might be worth getting a Personal Shopper to help you if you've not got your head round your new slimmer shape yet.)

Have fun xx

Wow that is a HUGE difference!!!!!!!! Well done you!

I've gotta say this though: I went shopping for the first time at bravissimo the other day. Nothing fits my top half due to my huge bust. Anyway I came away with some awsome shirts, lingerie and a crash course in bra fitting lol. Looking at how your straps are slipping in that picture, it looks like you've changed bra size as well. You must've lost some of that weight from around your torso as well as your hips. Well done, that photo has inspired me not to give in and eat the cadburys creme eggs my mum's bought me!

wow - wish I'd kept some of my 'fatter' clothes now as I gave all mine away incase I was tempted to get back into them - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, well done you, thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can`t wait till i have a photo like that xxxxx

wowzers! thats really good! Considering you didn't think that there was much of a difference! I'd have to say....get yourself to specsavers luv!!

lol i am due an eye test and thankyou everyone and yes ive been out and bought a new bra aswell gone from 42E to 40DD not much of a difference. I have clothes in 24,22,20 and 18 just getting back into the 20's now and listed all my bigger stuff apart from one pair of trousers on ebay i will never be that size again :D

Well done Natasha, you've done brilliantly and certainly inspired me to keep at it. Go treat yourself to some new and deserved slimmer clothes x

Brilliant picture Natahsa, what a difference! Makes you realise how much happier your internal organs must be at having a few layers less wrapped around them, even if you can't feel a difference!
Keep up the good work :)

Back