DIET BUDDY WANTED PLS X

Hi, I am looking for a diet buddy. Someone who I can private message and vice versa or maybe someone I can add to facebook. We could offer each other support and friendship during our dieting journey.

I am 46 yrs old, have PCOS and have struggled with my weight now for the last 9yrs. I would like to lose 5 stone but am finding it really difficult to stay motivated.

Would be great to have a/some friends

Hopefully look forward to meeting some new people.
xxxxx:)

your very welcome to add me on facebook or just on here, its up to you..i live in dorset so something in common already lol. i have 60lbs to lose so will be here for the forseeable future which we can encourage one another along the way...up to you :)

h x

Last edited:
:) or not?!

Hi Harriet,

I live in Dorset too and was wondering about whether we could buddy up a bit ? I'll put my name here so you can add me on FB if you want. Which diet are you doing? You can see my stats on the left here. I am not absolutely sure what my target weight is. Ideally I would like to lose about 50 lbs but I'm not sure I will make it that low. I will see how I go.
I like your code a the bottom of your messages, have I got it right that you are a runner? so am I. What sort of distance etc do you do. I am more of a plodder than a runner but I'm quite into it.

Hi Harriet,

I live in Dorset too and was wondering about whether we could buddy up a bit ? I'll put my name here so you can add me on FB if you want. Which diet are you doing? You can see my stats on the left here. I am not absolutely sure what my target weight is. Ideally I would like to lose about 50 lbs but I'm not sure I will make it that low. I will see how I go.
I like your code a the bottom of your messages, have I got it right that you are a runner? so am I. What sort of distance etc do you do. I am more of a plodder than a runner but I'm quite into it.

its great to hear from you. im not sure what diet im going to do to be honest. i was trying exante but was getting nowhere fast with it tbh but only cause my head was in the wrong place, if you see what i mean :)

yes i am a runner, also go the gym regularly and walk the dog a lot so i figure this is as good a start as any and then once i feel happy with the amount of exercise im doing and its more of a habit, ill concentrate on the diet.

im not one for weighing things so id rather have something i can do which is simple and easy but does allow me to eat food too :) ill have to look into it.

any ideas? btw love to add you and become a buddy. its not something ive done before but imsure itll def help both of us along the way.

couldnt see your name to add you on facebook...?

h x

Hi girls, thanks for the replies and welcome to our journey. I would love to add you both to facebook or vice versa. Sorry I haven't replied before, but I have found it difficult to find my way around this site and couldn't find my posts!!! I am doing slimming world diet and they now have an extra easy option where you do not have to weigh foods and you can mix red & green foods together. I find it so much easier. I have also started to take Alli, which I think has made a difference. I lost 1lb my first week and 1.5lb my second week, but to be honest I haven't actually stuck to the plan of slimming world and I know I have eaten far too much bread. I would really, really like to be in the 13's for June, so I need to knuckle down as I need to average 2.5lb per week to hit that target. Good luck girls and speak soon. xxxxxx

hi

Hi my name is Julie and i am new to this site but have been doing slimming world diet for 5 weeks and so far have lost 12lb, have lots more to go. I would be happy to link up with all of you on facebook and maybe we can encourage each other.

Back