Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DIET BUDDY WANTED PLS X

Discussion in 'General Weekly Weigh-In' started by julie wolstenholme, 22 January 2010 Social URL.

1. julie wolstenholme

julie wolstenholme Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Alli & Slimming World
    Hi, I am looking for a diet buddy. Someone who I can private message and vice versa or maybe someone I can add to facebook. We could offer each other support and friendship during our dieting journey.

I am 46 yrs old, have PCOS and have struggled with my weight now for the last 9yrs. I would like to lose 5 stone but am finding it really difficult to stay motivated.

Would be great to have a/some friends

Hopefully look forward to meeting some new people.
    xxxxx:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    your very welcome to add me on facebook or just on here, its up to you..i live in dorset so something in common already lol. i have 60lbs to lose so will be here for the forseeable future which we can encourage one another along the way...up to you :)

h x

Last edited: 23 January 2010
  4. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    :) or not?!

5. Tummy Tamer

Tummy Tamer Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(25.19%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi Harriet,

I live in Dorset too and was wondering about whether we could buddy up a bit ? I'll put my name here so you can add me on FB if you want. Which diet are you doing? You can see my stats on the left here. I am not absolutely sure what my target weight is. Ideally I would like to lose about 50 lbs but I'm not sure I will make it that low. I will see how I go.
    I like your code a the bottom of your messages, have I got it right that you are a runner? so am I. What sort of distance etc do you do. I am more of a plodder than a runner but I'm quite into it.

6. harriet2

harriet2 serial poster

Goal Weight:
    68kg
    Diet:
    my own
    its great to hear from you. im not sure what diet im going to do to be honest. i was trying exante but was getting nowhere fast with it tbh but only cause my head was in the wrong place, if you see what i mean :)

yes i am a runner, also go the gym regularly and walk the dog a lot so i figure this is as good a start as any and then once i feel happy with the amount of exercise im doing and its more of a habit, ill concentrate on the diet.

im not one for weighing things so id rather have something i can do which is simple and easy but does allow me to eat food too :) ill have to look into it.

any ideas? btw love to add you and become a buddy. its not something ive done before but imsure itll def help both of us along the way.

couldnt see your name to add you on facebook...?

h x

7. julie wolstenholme

julie wolstenholme Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.72%)
    Diet:
    Alli & Slimming World
    Hi girls, thanks for the replies and welcome to our journey. I would love to add you both to facebook or vice versa. Sorry I haven't replied before, but I have found it difficult to find my way around this site and couldn't find my posts!!! I am doing slimming world diet and they now have an extra easy option where you do not have to weigh foods and you can mix red & green foods together. I find it so much easier. I have also started to take Alli, which I think has made a difference. I lost 1lb my first week and 1.5lb my second week, but to be honest I haven't actually stuck to the plan of slimming world and I know I have eaten far too much bread. I would really, really like to be in the 13's for June, so I need to knuckle down as I need to average 2.5lb per week to hit that target. Good luck girls and speak soon. xxxxxx

8. mistybo

mistybo New Member

hi

Hi my name is Julie and i am new to this site but have been doing slimming world diet for 5 weeks and so far have lost 12lb, have lots more to go. I would be happy to link up with all of you on facebook and maybe we can encourage each other.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.