Diet Chef

devilishandsweet

100% all the way!
I'm at work just surfing the internet and just found this on the 'diet chef' website...

Throw away your shaker but keep losing weight!

Do you like the weight loss on the Cambridge Diet but struggle on shakes? If you want to lose just as much weight but need proper meals rather than powdered shakes then try Diet Chef.
“I tried the Cambridge Diet and did lose some weight but I really missed eating food,” said Anna Rowan, 32, from Brighton. “When I finally gave up I put all the weight back on and more. After switching to Diet Chef I enjoyed the meals and that just made it much easier to stick to the diet. Best of all the weight has stayed off, this is seven months on and I’m still slim.”
Extreme very low calorie diets like Cambridge Diet will slow down your metabolism so once you come off the diet you may well end up putting on more weight than you lost. If you go onto Diet Chef you’ll keep the weight off for the long term.

What a load of bulls*it! It annoys me when I read things like this when I have seen people on here lose the weight and keep it off. Do you know what they can do.........

This excatly....:kissass: LOL

:giggle:

I so agree with you..What a hoot!

But Diets are BIG Business in the UK now that we are the most Obese country in Europe!

They are all in competition with each other to get the sales!

Diet Chef were on QVC the other day and sold out before you could say.......lose Weight.... So they want those sales and have quite a team behind them!

I'm told the diet works though.. not sure if the results are the same as CD though?

Well it say's on the webdite that the diet follows a 1200kcal a day diet so prob not! x

I hate it when people slate other diets - because it is such a personal thing. She may not have succeeded on a VLCD, doesn't mean others won't. And others may well not succeed on Diet Chef. Particularly as there's no counsellor support, weigh ins etc.

it also irritates me when businesses go directly after their competition. I understand why, from a financial point of view, but they might as well put up a big sign saying "We don't care about you and your diet, we just want your money"... okay, okay, rant over!

Back