• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

diet coke

What's more important to you? A diet coke....or losing weight?
If you don't like the lipotrim programme? You should try any of the others you just mentioned. Otherwise, it's black coffee or black tea!

hi charlotte i think the point of lt is to rid us of cravings and taste enabling the programme to have fast results and long results. withdrawing from fizzy drinks is a killer, best of luck with it! p.s i really dont think Miami Brown was biting ur head off but withdrawals can make us narky or overly emotionally, just keep that in mind x

personally i like how strict lipotrim is.. if u can have treats like diet coke then ure more inclined to wanna eat.i was addicted to chocolate... but i gave it up and here i am on my third week 100% tfr, u can do it too!!!

aw thank you sammydee and cherrygem i was a bit tearful then,screaming headache too :( yes i dont want a dc just wondered for a treat maybe? well done you too thanks for the support :) we can do it :) xx

I initially set a mini goal of 6 weeks TFR when i started. I am frightened to have a 'treat' until then because i dont want t ruin my hard work. I have lost 16lbs so far and i look great. My skin is glowing, my face is slimmed down, my trousers fell down today in town (embarrassing but also a brilliant feeling to know im shrinking yay hehe) .. i feel so good aswell :)... why spoil all ure hard work for a crappy diet coke?... set yourself a goal of 6 weeks like me then we can have a 'fat day' :) xx

Also i suffered like u in the first week, headaches and really bad food cravings..its ure body trying to ruin ure diet! Dont let it beat u be strng :) .. stick a fat picture to that fridge lol x

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
Would Sparkling water be any good to you ???? :party0036:

aw well done all of you,honest i dont even want a coke it was just a question hahahahah im total 100% on this and feeling good :) thank you all my new lipotrim buddies x

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
:welcome2: Charlotte and Good Luck.

Congratulations on being 100% - it's really the only way to go...

Have a good evening and a terrific day tomorrow. ;)

All I drank before I went on lt
Was pepsi & water iv found it hard with just water although I drank gallons of water anyways before it's hard without the auger fix

Keep going you'll be fine !!

I don't think Coke Zero has citric acid in it as you are allowed it on Exante - see the Exante thread.
However, it is a dangerous thing to do i think in that it may lead to other things...

charlotte said:
it was only a question miami,bite my head off :( just need some advise and i have done the other programms too!... :(
Hi Charlotte,

Sorry if I came on too strong. It's when you said, "I just wanna dc" and how on all the other programmes, you are allowed it, made me think well. If you're allowed a diet coke, why aren't you on it?
The Lipotrim certaintly isn't for the faint hearted. It takes a lot of self control and meditation to get through the weeks. Because diet coke has caffine, you will feel the pinch. But luckily you can have black coffee. I don't. But people on the programme can.

Being on the lipotrim is tough, but if you stick with it? You will be greatly rewarded. Best of luck! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Slimming World Recipes 11
Slimming World 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 1
Slimming World Recipes 1