Diet Coke

spa_lady

Hi, Ive also heard different theories about diet coke, whats the truth about it, ive been having 3 cans a day and still having a good weight loss.

It won't affect your losses but it can kick you out of ketosis. It's definitely best avoided. There are other drinks you can have which won't affect ketosis

well only downside to drinking diet coke, is that it really increases your hunger, which im sure makes things even harder.

Yes, my CDC said a can of coke zero a day is ok, but definitely no diet coke, or caffeine free diet coke because of the citric acid. Same reason you can't have fruit teas.

I am the biggest diet coke addict - up until 2 weeks ago i was drinking 2 litres of diet coke a day. But i went cold turkey and gave it up completely in preperation for this diet. I wouldnt even touch it now, i think you'd find a couple of pounds more added to your weight losses if you didnt drink it. But if its working for you to still drink it, i guess thats good too!

I was drinking 2-4 litres of diet coke a day but gave it up when I started CD. I used to spend £15-20 per week on it and I don't think it's very good for you so I won't be drinking it when I stop dieting.

I was a pepsi max girl but its water, water, water now. I think if I had a can of coke Zero it would just make me want more so I'm best off not having any x

Back