Diet Drinks

Sharpalina

Just thinking, there are no Carbohydrates, no protein, no fat, & only aprox two calories for a whole can of Diet Coke / Coke Zero.
Could the very odd Can really do that much damage? Or am I seriously missing out on something here? ? ? ? Thanks Guys xxx

Im not sure as to the exact reasons why but i think its something along the lines of the sweetner/sugar substitute that they contain that will knock us out of ketosis.

Dont have anything we are not allowed and you'll get maximum results :D xx

Im not sure as to the exact reasons why but i think its something along the lines of the sweetner/sugar substitute that they contain that will knock us out of ketosis.

Dont have anything we are not allowed and you'll get maximum results :D xx
Thats right Tanya. Certain sweeteners can knock you out of ketosis.

Phew, im not totally stupid then! :giggle:

Ribena ... no!!!!!!!

Yeah citric acid is used in alot of products and as it says on the lipotrim video this knocks us out of ketosis. Jen you have still lost weight even drinking ribena twice a week??? no no no i was just going to say maybe the odd can of diet coke or coke zero wouldn't harm slap on the wrist for me we shouldn't have anything we are not allowed!!!! lol :)

wow jenny cant believe you have been drinking ribena and flavoured water two big no no's and your weight loss is still amazing. I still wudnt tempt it i like knowing all im drinking is water and id be the one who wud gain weight if i even slightly bent any of the rules.

Hmmm maybe you could have lost more by now jenny if you hadnt been drinking that rubbish! :giggle:

Ah im not doubting that im just saying, it couldve been more! :p

Back