Diet Fanta Chicken

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what response you get. Good luck!

would love the recipe also x

melanie7 said:
Made this last week absolutely delish chic or pork 1 can of diet fanta or orange type drink, 7tbspn passta, 1 oxo cube red pepper onion, fresh chilli & fresh pineapple.

Brown meat in frylight, add peppers and onion. Mix fanta, oxo and pasatta and chilli together add to chicken and let it bubble away for 20-30 mins till sauce thickens. Serve with rice or noodles. Add pineapple at the end dont let it cook as then it needs to be syn. Hope this makes sense as im doing this on my phone. X

Perfect sense than you so much.. Told the oh about it last night he looked at my in disgust and said I will not eat that!! Ha even though he ate the diet coke chicken but I told him after he ate that.. and loved it

ohhh, that sounds lovely, think tonights tea is sorted.

melanie7 said:
I was unsure at first but gotta say it was devine and hubby loved it, had seconds too. Got sticky gammon tonight this is a first too so will let u know x

Oh yeah please do always looking for new ideas , fanta chicken tomorrow as I have gotta use up these butternut squashes :)

Loved it!!! Thanks for the recipe

image-827492721.jpg

Just the normal one :) beef was lovely very filling got lots of sauce left which I shall be having for dinner tomorrow x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going t make this in a couple of weeks I think (hubby is on cooking duty next week as I'm having surgery on my left hand) . I'll do the same thing I did with the cola ham I made at xmas and just not tell him until he compliments it lol.

Looking for advice round this recipe as it sounds brill. Having chicken with the noodles or rice is that extra easy? I'm stuck in the mud red it green but would make the change to try this out.

Would it for in with my plan today?

B. Weetabix crunchy bran yoghurt banana

L. 2egg omlette salad (possibly coop wm pitta hexb no2)

D. Fanta chicken rice (does it have to be brown rice or wm noodle? )

Thanks in advance.

Quins said:
Looking for advice round this recipe as it sounds brill. Having chicken with the noodles or rice is that extra easy? I'm stuck in the mud red it green but would make the change to try this out.

Would it for in with my plan today?

B. Weetabix crunchy bran yoghurt banana

L. 2egg omlette salad (possibly coop wm pitta hexb no2)

D. Fanta chicken rice (does it have to be brown rice or wm noodle? )

Thanks in advance.

I tend to only do green days and had it on my green day I just weighed out my heb chicken allowance and the rest was free :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to say, this was delicious!...

Take on the Takeaway - Sweet n Sour Chicken with Egg Fried Rice

Free on EE

2 Chicken Breasts
1 onion chopped big
Peppers
Carrot ( I put grated carrot in it, it thickens the sauce)
Fresh Pineapple (tinned=syns)
Can Fanta Zero
8-9 tablespoons Passata
Good few glugs of soy sauce
Chilli flakes
Black pepper
Pinch of salt

For Egg Fried Rice:

Cooked rice
Egg
Chopped spring onion
Peas

Fry chicken breasts, add onion and peppers, some chilli flakes, black pepper, couple glugs soy sauce

Add the can of Fanta and passata gradually. Bring to boil.

Add soy sauce, chilli flakes, pepper, salt to taste. Add pineapple chunks.

Simmer til sauce reduces.

Rice - add cooked rice to pan, stir in egg breaking up as it cooked, and throw in the spring onion.

Yum Yum

Back