Diet in the Last Chance Saloon

Docmel

Just thought I would say hi.

It's reading this forum that helped make me the decision to start CD (Sole Source)

Been dieting for nearly 30 years since I got married and although one or two worked for a while, the weight came back and more. Result? - to get to my ideal weight I need to lose 12 stone. My doctor has supported me on this as the only alternative was a gastric band - and that scared the hell out of me for various reasons.

So off I went on Thursday to my local counsellor and picked up my first weeks supply. Started on Friday and sitting here on Sunday evening feel a little light headed, but on we go!!

Just thought I would say hi.

It's reading this forum that helped make me the decision to start CD (Sole Source)

Been dieting for nearly 30 years since I got married and although one or two worked for a while, the weight came back and more. Result? - to get to my ideal weight I need to lose 12 stone. My doctor has supported me on this as the only alternative was a gastric band - and that scared the hell out of me for various reasons.

So off I went on Thursday to my local counsellor and picked up my first weeks supply. Started on Friday and sitting here on Sunday evening feel a little light headed, but on we go!!

A very warm welcome to Minimins Docmel :D:D:D

You have come to the right place and have joined a community of people who understand the issues around weight and weight loss.

Briiliant that you have made a great start, keep drinking the water and I look forward to seeing your achievements. Post as often as you need for support and enjoy having a browse around. There are many members with larger amounts of weight to lose, including myself.

I hope you feel at home very soon,

Lacey..xx :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Minimins :)

Back