Diet in the Last Chance Saloon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Docmel, 28 September 2008.

1. Docmel

Docmel Active Member

Just thought I would say hi.

It's reading this forum that helped make me the decision to start CD (Sole Source)

Been dieting for nearly 30 years since I got married and although one or two worked for a while, the weight came back and more. Result? - to get to my ideal weight I need to lose 12 stone. My doctor has supported me on this as the only alternative was a gastric band - and that scared the hell out of me for various reasons.

So off I went on Thursday to my local counsellor and picked up my first weeks supply. Started on Friday and sitting here on Sunday evening feel a little light headed, but on we go!!
  2. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

welcome to minimins :) good luck with cd hun :) x things will get easier
  3. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD

Irene xx
  4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

A very warm welcome to Minimins Docmel :D:D:D

You have come to the right place and have joined a community of people who understand the issues around weight and weight loss.

Briiliant that you have made a great start, keep drinking the water and I look forward to seeing your achievements. Post as often as you need for support and enjoy having a browse around. There are many members with larger amounts of weight to lose, including myself.

I hope you feel at home very soon,

Lacey..xx :)
    Last edited: 28 September 2008
  5. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey
  6. tara66

tara66 Well-Known Member

7. emma237

emma237 Well-Known Member

Hi Good luck with your weightloss and CD x
  8. Starlight