Diet in the Last Chance Saloon

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Docmel, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Docmel

Docmel Member

Just thought I would say hi.

It's reading this forum that helped make me the decision to start CD (Sole Source)

Been dieting for nearly 30 years since I got married and although one or two worked for a while, the weight came back and more. Result? - to get to my ideal weight I need to lose 12 stone. My doctor has supported me on this as the only alternative was a gastric band - and that scared the hell out of me for various reasons.

So off I went on Thursday to my local counsellor and picked up my first weeks supply. Started on Friday and sitting here on Sunday evening feel a little light headed, but on we go!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to minimins :) good luck with cd hun :) x things will get easier

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with CD

Irene xx

5. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

A very warm welcome to Minimins Docmel :D:D:D

You have come to the right place and have joined a community of people who understand the issues around weight and weight loss.

Briiliant that you have made a great start, keep drinking the water and I look forward to seeing your achievements. Post as often as you need for support and enjoy having a browse around. There are many members with larger amounts of weight to lose, including myself.

I hope you feel at home very soon,

Lacey..xx :)

Last edited: 28 September 2008
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Welcome to our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey

7. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

8. emma237

emma237 Gold Member

Hi Good luck with your weightloss and CD x

9. Starlight