Diet pepsi ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<<<<< is getting car keys, will be picking sukie on way round to jaybars for * * Jack Daniels * * MMMmmm

WoofyX

lol its just nicer than saying bullsh....

A daft Q but if I drank diet pepsi then tested my wee an hor later and was still in kaytosis would this mean it doesnt effect me or would I need to test later? how would I tell?

Its the citric acid, it stalls some people. I dont think it would show on ketostix.

Think the only way to do it is to have a couple a week and keep the rest of your diet the same and then if you stall that week you know why. xx

Citric acid can knock some people out of ketosis..

And i for one will not be drinking alcohol, i not risking my health, its a proven fact it can be fatal! I knew someone who was on cd, and posted how ill she was and had to go to a & e.... :(

But i guess it is up to you if you choose to drink or not, some people could handle it, others can not!

We have already discussed the differences between alcohol on vlcd and low carb food diets in depth. Please can we move on from this subject now.

<<<<< is getting car keys, will be picking sukie on way round to jaybars for * * Jack Daniels * * MMMmmm

WoofyX
whoop whoop ,:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: go jack ,go jack!!!!:party0038:

We have already discussed the differences between alcohol on vlcd and low carb food diets in depth. Please can we move on from this subject now.
well said rach .... DONE !!!

WoofyX

Sounds like a party Woof :beer8: :D

I think this topic has been done to death and as it seems to be dwindling into never ending circles, and we have received numerous complaints, I am closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back