Diet pills

Heero_Luva

Hi,

I am wondering has anyone tried combining LT and diet pills, does it speed up weight loss or can it be dangerous?

Ive did diet pills after LT last time and lost half a stone, was wondering if they could be combined.

Thank you

I would say no

They may contain additives that knock you out of ketosis

Also, you on a VLCD that you know works and works fast

So why would you need diet pills aswell?

Anything that makes it quicker.

Im a slow loser.

To be honest I wouldnt waste my money on the diet pills as I cant see it having much of a difference on your weightloss

And if it puts you out of ketosis then its gonna slow your weight loss and make it a heck of alot harder chick xxx

Errrm fess up time... I have used Forza T5 ECA stacks in the past & still do... they are a combination of E(phedrine) C(affeine) & A(sprin).

They work on a number of levels:

Thermogenically (heat release burning fat)
Appetite supression
Energy (they allow to work harder & longer at the gym)

For those that know the feeling it's like mild amphetamine... however you don't get ditsy with them... I have one at work with my lunch shake & it takes me through to home & gym time giving me sustained energy to attack the gym.

Having one at lunchtime also allows me to sleep at night :)

I'm not saying anything about double-dropping for recreational purposes on nights out :eek: (but they do work & is FAR cheaper than coke).

I think it would be wrong for me to bang up a link here but if you are interested google Forza T5 (for supply) & ECA Stack (for the attributes in general... there's a wiki entry for it).

Whats so slow about 3lbs a week?!?!?

I wouldn't mix them...but thats just me. And I have tried different ones before.

What's slow about your weight loss?! Looks absolutely cool to me :) bear in mind you've really not got masses to lose.

I defintiely wouldn't use anything with LT, there's absolutely no need - and (purely my opinion) I'd be slightly concerned about anyone who feels the need to lose *more* than their LT losses. Have you discussed your losses with your pharmacist and/or GP? They are honestly, honestly fine!

EDIT: don't mean to sound harsh but your results really truly are fine - please don't worry and you will get to goal!

Last edited:
Hi,
I am with the ladies above, don't see any need to take tablets as well as this diet. Your weight loss is excellent for your size, I would leave well enough alone.
Doirin

Hi,

I guess your right. Although I do have some fenfedra left over (They are similar to the ECA mentioned) worked like a charm. I will perservere!

Hi,

I am wondering has anyone tried combining LT and diet pills, does it speed up weight loss or can it be dangerous?

Ive did diet pills after LT last time and lost half a stone, was wondering if they could be combined.

Thank you

Lipotrim is a medically supervised diet and as such you need to discuss with your pharmacist the usage of medication whilst using Lipotrim as some medication may have serious side effects.

Admin.

Back