Diet Plate

Are they the food plates which have pictures on for portion sizes etc? If its those then im afraid they remind me too much of toddlers plates with pictures on for me to use. I however am going to be searching down and buying a set of 'small' sized plates, bowls etc for me to eat from.

Hi All, I was also thinking of buying one! But am indecisive as i think i should try to educate myself on portion sizes, however this will indeed help! :)

If you feel it would be helpful Slims, nothing wrong with using it as a tool in order to educate yourself - it's really all about being able to see it visually and now when enough is enough and by using the plate repetitively you will train your eyes. I would think it would work.

Hi, i've had one for years and it's actually quite useful to get your head around. Portion control has always been an issue for me, (otherwise i sodding wouldn't be here!), and it is useful and has lasted so well this far. I'd recommend giving it a go if portion control is your weakness.

I just use a smaller plate (a side plate) as I can pile it high and never overeat! Also - I don't really eat carbs, so I would use that section of the plate for extra veg! I think you can get those plates cheap on EBay - worth a look!

Back