Diet pt 2!

Lol..... If u want jelly sweets..... Watch this weeks episode of supersize v superskinny on 4OD

MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Gelatine!!!! And that's all I'm going to say on the matter lol x

Dee, just started watching in on 4OD. Wow. Only watched the first one but I can see what's coming. Just what I needed to get me over my jelly sweets fixation,

Currently at 171lb so one pesky pound to break even and 2 to smash into the 160's. So close.

Dee, just started watching in on 4OD. Wow. Only watched the first one but I can see what's coming. Just what I needed to get me over my jelly sweets fixation,

Currently at 171lb so one pesky pound to break even and 2 to smash into the 160's. So close.
Come on ladyface!!!! One day 100% and I BET your in the 160's!!!!

X

Hello everyone. Well today I have come to a decision based on a few factors. I'm coming off the Vlcd style of dieting. To be honest I've been playing at it for the past few weeks and back to going up and down the same 2lb. Today I had a hospital appointment and it looks like I need to go in for some further surgery. Now I'm not blaming the diet but losing 3 stone so quickly has contributed and I don't want to,lose any more rapidly. (I'm really not blaming the diet, even the consultant said the benefits of losing the weight far outweighed the cons).

So I'm going back to calorie counting and healthy eating. Im going to use my fitness plan and targeting a loss of 1lb a week. I proved to myself between november and march I can maintain. I went back on slim and save to lose the last 12lbs but my hearts not been in at and I've struggled to keep 100% but I know I can be good during the week because I've done it before.

As some of you are aware I work crazy mad hours and have two wee ones so not been able to use this forum as much as I want to which in turn means I've not been ale to offer as much support as I'd have liked. I wish each and everyone of you the very best of luck with your weight loss journeys.

Much love and luck to you all and thank you so much for the support. I could not have got where I am without it and I am more than grateful for it.

Pamela xxxxx

Hey hunni....

You do whats right for you..... but before you start calorie counting.... check out this book.... 'Escape the diet trap' John Briffa....

It was recomended on a different thead.... think i am going to come off in a stones time and live by this book!!! lol...

It cheap on kindle if you have one!!!

Best of look sweetie.... You can do this.....

XXX

Pam...I wish you well and please keep posting as I'd miss otherwise. I'm sure that Dee is the publicist for this bloke ;0) lol she's telling everyone about him lol x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honestly it explains everything but in a way that u can understand!!

Why things are good...why they are bad!!! And ho all this 'low cal' and 'low fat' is actually a scam by manufacturers/governments, which is actually probably keeping us fat!

I think this is the single best thing I've read regarding food/diet! X

I may well have a read of that before I'm at goal ;) as that sounds good to me.

Pam ...I hope your keeping well and hope that every now and then you pop back to update us on how your getting on honey :) otherwise we will miss you x x x

One shake down Dee. Hubby has been off work for 3 weeks and the scales are creeping back up and I don't like it. I can't blame him but old habits are back. I'm back up 11lb since I came off in march. It's not the end of the world but I'm not happy about it so time to take action.

I've 11 days worth of LT & SS left so plan is to finish off these packs then back on to LT or SS but just shakes for another 3 weeks. That will see me through until holiday time and should get me to my tgt. If I behave myself.

My downfall on SS was being able to eat proper food. I need an all or nothing diet which is why LT worked so well for me last year. I'm hoping the majority of the gain will be off next weigh in then it's knuckle down and get to tgt.

Hubby is in Manchester for the week so I've got everything I need to see me through until ketosis hits. Hope it's not too painful lol.

Il be catching up on everyone's diary later on.

P xxx

Its lovely to see you about hun!!! You can do it babe!!! You'll have at least half of that gone this week!! X

Back to give this another go. Never got to tgt but I WILL before my anniversary in September. Finding it hard today and I know the next couple of days will be hard going but I think I'm ready. Time to stop making excuses and get on with it. I look forward to catching up with old friends (dee, Tru, Lou, and making new ones.

Waves

Hi hun, sounds like you got a plan. It is harder when oh is at home for sure. Hope your restart fire smoothly

Xx

Hi! I have been climbing the walls today but I know this will pass. I didnt get past day one last time I tried a restart and it's bugged me ever since. I HATE being beaten lol. So I apologise in advance for my behaviour the next couple of days where I will more than likely moan, mop and strop about the forum until kitosis kickes in. I look forward to reading your diary. Thanks for the words of encouragement.
P x

Welcome back Pam, glad ur giving it another go honey. It's not easy but it does work if you stick with it and especially as we've done harder plans than this ;)

Come on girlies we CAN do this :D x x x

Good morning everyone. Banging headache and horrible taste in my mouth. Fortunately I have a day at home and not working until this evening so going to hide away with my books and catch up on some rubbish tv. Because I've been here before I know this is a good sign but I'd like to fast forward to kitosis please lol. Have a good day everyone xx

Yay dog breath ahoy ;0) cool isn't it. I'm loving that I've put a pair of jeans on today with having to undo the buttons or zip lol love this diet. And the belt I've got is yet another hole tighter. Keep strong honey and drink plenty ..I take parrotseatemall ;) to get ridda the headache why suffer when you don't need to x x x

Back