diet struggler

SiobhanMT

Hello
I've put on so much weight recently I've decided I want to try low carb to kick start me. I've done lipotrim and cambridge but I've recently moved in with my boyfriend and I don't think he would like it if I didn't eat at all. I've got pcos which is why i struggle so much and I think and I've heard low carb will help. I've been on atkins since monday. I'm not hungry today and have a headache so hopefully thats a good sign :)

Hi Siobhan & welcome.

Low carbing is great for pcos & its much more fun losing weight whilst eating lush food than shakes. xx

welcome x

Hi Siobhan, welcome to our little club.

Hello & welcome Siobhan. You've come to the best place :D

Sharon x

Hi Siobhan, this forum is great, there is always someone to help ya x

Last edited:
Welcome, and very good luck. You will love this way of eating!

Welcome welcome! Everyone here is super helpful so anything you need to ask, then ask away!

Hi again. Thanks for all your nice messages :) My headache last night was a killer even after what seemed like gallons of water but i had to weigh myself this morning and ive lost 3 lbs. I know its probably just water but it's so nice seeing the scales going down for a change!

LOL, and looks like the onset of Atkins flu Siobhan.

hope you feel better soon hon x it does pass then you will feel fab :)

i came from cambridge last year and it was so easy......jst eating food was a massive difference and food that made me lose weight x

OOOOH, new avatar Kirsty, nice love.

i managed two litres yesterday but forgot my bottle today! weighed myself this morning and I'm another couple of pounds down :)

Back