Diet tart seeks long term partnership, JUDD are you my ONE???

jelly2010

Hello everyone

My names Lisa and I am married with two teenage boys. I have been on a diet for what seems like most of my life ( even when I wasn't fat) . I lost lots of weight and got to 1/2 within my goal with weightwatchers many years ago. Then put it all back on. I am continually on/ off with weightwatchers and know the points system like the back of my hand . However it no longer works for me

I have just finished a 40 day stint on slim and save / exante which saw me lose 18.5 lb. However even with this my weight loss is slow. I need to have food in life. Unbeige food!

Which brings me here....... I was reading the book when the tv programme came on and reinforced the fact I would like to try it. Weightwatchers worked best for me when I over ate then under ate so I sort of know the principle works

My up days are around 1700, downs were around 350 so i upped to 25% which is around 450 as that seems more manageable. Yesterday was my last day on vlcd and I know I may have a slight gain as my glycogen replaces the water. My goal whatever way I choose is to lose 21lb. No time limit although before Xmas would be nice !

Day one today- up day as I am off for a birthday meal this evening, looks like this

Ham and cheese toastie
Tuna salad
Seabass with veg and new potato
Couple glasses wine
Around 1450/1700 so I could have a pud if I wished

Sorry for essay lol, does that look ok ??
Any hints, tips suggestions greatfully recieved c

Hello Lisa and welcome, I look forward to getting to know you , good luck with your plan, UP day sounds good :)

Hey Lisa, your up day food looks good :) Just remember you can eat what you want on your up day lol! I went through a week of eating junk on an up day - think it was the novelty and wanted to see if it truly works ;) - and I lost 2lbs in the first week & I was doing slim and save before that!

Hope you have a good up day :) xxx

Thanks guys, struggling as went shopping. Looking at sandwiches I kept thinking I am not using all my calories on that. Ended up coming home and have a lovely soup bowl from new Covent garden for 164 cals, trying to save most f them fir my meal tonight. I am worrying about the amount of carb v protein v fat. Do I just ignore this and eat what I want ....?

Also does this look ok for my dd tomorrow. Sorry for all the questions ,

image-3208607023.jpg

Saturday's dd - stealing your recipe for pancakes Monica !

Looks pretty good for a DD! Try experimenting with having food at different times - you will soon work out what suits you and DDs will become in some ways easier than the UDs!

Down day diary is looking good :D In regards to the fat/carb & protein I ignore them and on a few up days I'd just pig out on "naughty foods" lol.. still lost 2lbs and on the way to lose another 1lb at least since Wednesday so I wouldn't worry :D xxx

My ud ended with me NOT counting any calories due to alcohol consumption :-(. Paranoid now I have done damage !
DD today is easier than my up day was yesterday. Suppose too much choice isn't always good
Hope everyone's enjoying their day whether it be an Up or a down

Down day done on 477 calories :)
Looking forward to up tomorrow- hubby's just made a victoria sponge for my birthday, and a yummy Sunday roast to look forward to as well

Morning everyone !
Have a good day. Hopefully no monsoon like rains today. Feel like a nice king walk today

Long not king. Blummin iPhone

Lol I will be swearing if it rains like yesterday !
Enjoy your picnic x

Down day today. Making a curry ready for tomorrow's up
No food has passed my lips yet and my day looks like this

image-837994124.jpg

The lunch is bubble and squeak with ham, although added in to MFP it looks rather weird
So if all goes to plan a 500 calorie day to finish on
Hope everyone is having a good day

Up day, everything all packed up ready to take to work
Step on scales shows 0.5 gain -mid week :-(
. official weigh in saturday

Don't worry about mid-week "gains" in my first week I'd gain like 3lbs after an up day and on down days be losing that 3lbs so it looked like I stayed the same, then end of the week bam 2lbs gone! That could be anything as Pauline says, could be a wee lol! But it will come off :) xxx

Paulinegin said:
Half a pound is not a gain Jelly, it's a wee! :D

P x

Haha you aren't wrong there.
Up done- why do I feel more hungry on an up day?? Very strange !

Back