diet ticker

It's definitely working hun!! I can see it!!

Well done for persevering with it..:D:D:D

A very nice ticker indeed!

well done ang it's looking great. I took ages to work out how to do mine but thanks to everyone here I finally managed. What a fab bunch u all r .

How do you do the ticker thing? Or am I too new to do it yet?! I must get posting....

I needed alot of help to get mine. If you search for 'tickers' in the SW forums a thread will come up & in that there is a great post from Mini which gives u step by step instructions to set up ur own ticker. Thats how I did mine otherwise I wouldn't have managed. Believe me if I can manage to do it then you'll have no problem. Good luck & can't wait to c ur ticker.

I'll just post here to check mine too :)

i just clicked on someone elses 'ticker' and it took me to the website. i had a problem with figuring out what my weight was in pounds with out the stones..but google helped me on that one :)

does anyone know how to get a chart up of weight loss or a graph...or anything apart from a ticker?

Nanny Jax I just can't believe that I managed to get 1 ticker on so thought why have 1 when you can have 4 lol. That used to be my thought process on food but now thanks to all u guys I now apply that to my tickers. I promise not to add anymore...........just now.

I could be very offended by your comments and remove my tickers Nanny Jax.............................but I'm not going to lol. x
I think your just jealous :)

I am Hunca, I am, LOL, now no more talk of removing them delightful tickers :)....... You greedy begger! lol

does anyone know of anyother sites apart from the ticker factory that does them? i made a weight loss chart and put it in my album but would be nice to have a clearer one as i find it easier to follow my up and down 'progress'.

:)

Back