Diet!

Nathalie20

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
So onto the diet front!

I was going to restart on Tuesday but then went out the window and the same yesterday but today is the day! I now weigh more than I've weighed in a long long time! My clothes don't fit and I just feel awful and am so upset with myself. I feel like crying at times. I know Im probably only a 14 at most but all my clothes are a 12 so I need to shift it. I've got about 2 stone to go before Im happy and have my 1/2 stone buffer so it is now or never!

I am going to ss/790 as before and I'm not going out anywhere to disrupt me! I was supposed to be going out for a prty this weekend but Im not up to it and next week is the wedding reception but I am now so so so broke that I can't go (another loads of issues is my lack of money and the bride is going to kick my ass when I tell her and it is going to cause a massive argument but I just can't do it) Anyway rambling aside. In 6 weeks Im going back to see all my old friends so I need to be at least 1 1/2 stone lighter by then!!!!

Day 1 going well - 1 shake, 1L of water and 1 coffee down. Iv got my tetra with me, turkey + veg in the fridge at home and a bag full of determination! So here it is I am going to take this 1 day at a time and I will shift this weight (deja vu huh!?! lol) propely. I don't have the pressure on me for the wedding which is why i think i sabotaged myself etc so I know Im going to do it properly now :D:D:D

Anyway girlies how are you all getting on?? It feels like I have been gone for ages not 2 weeks!

x x x

Oh and Mr flower man bought me some gorgeous gorgeous shoes whilst i was away...Christian Louboutins!!!!!

by the way I'm an idiot and I was supposed to writting the above as the 2nd part of my thread below about my holiday etc so you mey need to read that one first duh!!!

Sorry!

Hi Natalie,

Don't beat yourself up over it. Just draw a line under the last few days/ weeks etc and start here and now.
I am on Day 3 (re-starter) and so far it's going without a hitch - I think it's mainly down to Hubby working away this week!!
Come on, we can do this together!

Thanks Mrs V - I know I will do it this time just got to break the 1 week habit for me. Once I've done a solid week I should be A ok :)

Well done on getting to Day 3 can't wait til Im on it lol! xx

Lol, you can do it Nathalie!!!!

I have just been really busy with work and looking after my Daughter whilst Hubby is away, so I have a distraction!

Back