Dieting again...need to get back in those shorts for holiday!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by ohhellosailor, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. ohhellosailor

ohhellosailor New Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi guys,

I orginally lost 23lb on WW Discover Plan - I started in summer 2009 and once I got to goal I have sort of half heartly stayed on plan - now I want to start afresh.

I am in a new relationship and am off on a girls holiday in 2 months time. Perfect motivation to shift that half a stone I put back on.

I need to buy some decent scales as I am going to try it by myself. Any recommendations?

Also should I go back to meetings? (Will be over goal and havent been for about 5-6 months) Or should I join back up on WW online? Or go it alone?

Also should I follow Discover Plan or ProPoints. I have all the
    paraphernalia for both. I know Discover Plan was successful for me but unsure if I should try ProPoints.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks so much :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Lynn_

Lynn_ On A Mission!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diabetic/Low carb
    You need something to focus you so joining group again would be a good idea i think. Half a stone will come off pretty quickly, but you need to keep focussed to keep it off for your holiday. You will soon be wearing those shorts again!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.