Dieting for Disney World 2014!

He kept rolling around on every individual paving slab lol! He's so silly but loved it I think!

Well I was doing good. Better than good. Great! With my bootea, my WW and my T25! Even persuaded fiancé to do Speed 1.0 with me :D Fiancé MADE a delicious homemade Nando's on Wednesday! image-3872786488.jpg

Then yesterday happened....

image-3741679931.jpg

Woke late and had just a banana and tea to last me til 6pm (actually wasn't hungry either!) but went out for an impromptu dinner with my sister and her partner. It was a village pub but the menu had NO calories (let alone nutritional values!) Made a "good" choice to have a vegetable lasagne that came with salad and 2 small garlic bread - then had a bowl of sweet potato fries for the table. Yeah, a good choice I thought!! Unfortunately, as you can see from the pic, a treacle toffee waffle happened too!!! Major food guilt... But it was DELICIOUS!! unfortunately, I still had a 0pp jelly, a 3pp curly wurly and then half of a cheesy garlic bread pizza when I got home so completely destroyed my points!! Had already used a few of my weeklies from last Sunday!

Just gonna have to stick to my 26pp and hope that it hasn't ruined my hard work this week :( yesterday morning I weighed in at 9st 9.5lbs so a 2lbs loss from last Saturday! But don't think that will remain the same story when i weigh in tomorrow morning! However i know I need to just get over it. It was 1 day - i could have been WORSE (eg my dinner could've been a burger or something!) but it was nice to be out with my fiancé and family and I should start to build a healthier relationship with food.... On the plus side the garlic bread made me feel so sick - prob from the oil of it, and I still feel rough since waking this morning!! Here's my 7 day update since starting bootea. image-3814283423.jpg

Anyway, happy Good Friday to all! I may even push the boat out and get a creme egg or a low pp Lindt bunny for Easter Sunday lol I miss the days of having 3 or 4 eggs AND chocs to devour lol! But also have tonnes of school work to do (marking, planning, resources) before I go back on Tuesday. In hindsight, I should've done it at the start of the holidays.... Ah well.

My poor fiancé got called for work this morning so he's in New York but back tomorrow night thankfully :)

Attachments

• image-25790854.jpg
    image-25790854.jpg
    726.7 KB · Views: 122
Subscribing :) wow the bootea looks like it's working well for you! On Insta I'd seen people saying it made them more bloated so had stayed away from it but your results make me want to give it a go x

Subscribing :) wow the bootea looks like it's working well for you! On Insta I'd seen people saying it made them more bloated so had stayed away from it but your results make me want to give it a go x

Thanks Fruitandcoffee! I've enjoyed it and haven't stuck to the diet plan except not having alcohol, coffee or (much) meat. And I have cut out fizzy drinks/juices and opted for water.

Well... I'm gutted! After my binge yesterday I had a look on the scales and it was a ridiculous 9st 13!! How on earth can I gain 3.5lbs AND be heavier than I was 2 weeks ago!! Can only HOPE it's water retention or something as I am so depressed now :( especially after feeling great and seeing the scales drop to 9st 9.5 yesterday :( :( :( will have to work even harder doing BOTH workouts today!! No cutting corners!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Boo :( STS this week. Gonna put it down to my ridiculous meal on Thursday and going waaaaay over my points and also eating too late most nights this week (even if they WERE within my points!) However my body shape is definitely changing. Lost 4'' altogether since doing Bootea teatox and hope to lose a few more before it ends on Tuesday but who knows….

Have completed all my workout this week with T25 (except Stretch yet) and I felt sooooo good! Even doing Lower Focus!! I managed to do a proper single jumping jack at the same speed as Shaun T and co. (could never get my arms up quick enough to touch and back down again before lol!) and didn't really follow the modifier either! Go hard or go home haha! Just hope I can keep it up from Tuesday once i'm back at work!

If you haven't had Mattessons Turkey Rashers then where have you been? 1pp for 2 and they're delicious!! £2 in Tesco at the moment so think I will stock up too!!!
Gonna tidy the house then pop to Asda. Want to make a few recipes (2-ingredient cookie; blueberry loaf) and then i'm pampering myself - lovely soak in the tub, paint my nails and finish some last minute marking before i pick my darling fiancé up from the airport tonight!

Happy easter weekend everyone!! :p

subscribing! like you I am a carb fiend and find only following PP helps me lose weight now. also an ex SW loser who's turned to the dark side!!!

Hi bugsbunny

How are you doing?

Had a busy couple of weeks in the office and now getting around to catching up with everyone properly.

xx

Hey Bonkers! I've not really been on here as you can tell but am still on track! Been following the Wendie Plan and lost 2.3lbs last week! Hoping for an equally good loss come Saturday! Also started T25 Beta! It's haaaard but I'm sure it'll be worth it after 5 weeks! :)

Hey Bonkers! I've not really been on here as you can tell but am still on track! Been following the Wendie Plan and lost 2.3lbs last week! Hoping for an equally good loss come Saturday! Also started T25 Beta! It's haaaard but I'm sure it'll be worth it after 5 weeks! :) Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woohoo! Good going bugsbunny!

Beta will shake it up for you. Fingers crossed for sat :)

P.s. What is the wendie plan?

The Wendie plan is a variation on the weightwatchers plan. you use all your daily allowance (26pp) every day and spread your weekly allowance (49pp) across the week alternating high point days with low point days and 1 super high day a week! It's meant to keep your body guessing so boosts your metabolism!

The Wendie plan is a variation on the weightwatchers plan. you use all your daily allowance (26pp) every day and spread your weekly allowance (49pp) across the week alternating high point days with low point days and 1 super high day a week! It's meant to keep your body guessing so boosts your metabolism!

I don't know how WW points work but this sounds like a variation on carb cycling. And I've heard great things about that (going to try that myself next month).

Glad that its working for you xx

Back