Dietninja's 90 day SSS plan

I'm naughty. Just bought this ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424513732.712031.jpg
It's a step (variable height) that converts into an exercise bench for use at home. Can't wait for it to arrive (Mon) :) it comes with bands and a DVD and if you drop one side you can also do decline sit ups etc. so excited!

Thank you. It's still early days but I'm pleased :)

I do love exercise but it's still hard to actually just get on with it, particularly when I'm back at work...which is why I like home gadgets. What with the kids and everything there's just too many excuses to avoid the gym!

Dietninja's Focus on Health (although a skinny butt would be great too!)

Sat 21st Feb

Ex: 60 mins just dance on the WII (362 cals)

B - smoothie (nat yoghurt, frozen berries, banana, medjool date & water)

L - homemade Turkey chilli

S - skinny latte, slice of carrot cake (naughty...but v nice)

T - homemade kedgeree (replaced the fish within chicken)

Last edited:
I'm loving your boost recently. Well done. X

Thank you honey :) I'm so pleased to be back on track. I've just got to accept I'll have a slower weight loss, but better than gaining (which I would do if I carry on bingeing!!!)

I'm really trying to get into bulk cooking so I don't rely on poor last minute choices when I'm tired.

On thurs I made 4 portions of a turkey chilli, and today I made kedgeree for dinner and doubled it up to make an extra 4 portions for the week.

I'm really going to work on this as I think it'll be one of my keys to success. ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424551120.265509.jpg

My butt still aches! I was going to do that DVD again today but I think I'll leave it til tomorrow. I can't imagine even attempting a lunge.

I may do some spinning and an abs workout.

Sunday 22nd Feb

Brunch: 2 slices rye toast topped with mashed avocado and 2 eggs...scrummy!

Snack: skinny latte, apple

Dinner: roast chicken, butternut squash, broccoli
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424603464.888686.jpg

Very yummy :D yeah lay off the exercise for today I would.

eerm im going back on the dreaded shakes today Cambridge.... I need to see and feel a difference can't believe its March next week already. X

I don't blame you. Im getting nervous as we near the end of Feb!

I'm really struggling today...desperate to binge, not sure why. Just craving food really badly. Not even just sugar, food in general. I'm not hungry as such but feel like I could eat everything in the house!!! Grrr!!!

No no!! Don't ruin your hard work this week with crap. Xx hang in there

I don't blame you. Im getting nervous as we near the end of Feb!

I'm really struggling today...desperate to binge, not sure why. Just craving food really badly. Not even just sugar, food in general. I'm not hungry as such but feel like I could eat everything in the house!!! Grrr!!!

Keep strong hun! I'm feeling a similar way today but I think it's cos the weather is miserable and it's given me that fed up feeling.

You just need to try and fight through it xx

No sadly not! 2 bags of mini eggs, 4 waffles (!) and 2 cupcakes...a sugar blood-bath :(

But well and truly back on track now.

I'm going to try eating healthily again this week but calorie counting as well so that if I do need an end of week splurge I do it with some restrictions!!!!

Mon 23 Feb

Ex:
Am: 42 mins DVD (insanity plyometric cardio circuit)
Pm: 20 mins step (trying out my new step :) )

B - one slice rye toast with cashew nut butter, small skinny latte

S (5pm) - bag of sugar snap peas, Apple

T - tenderstem broccoli topped with Turkey chilli ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424718558.667808.jpg

And maybe some yoghurt later

Forgot how busy work is, no time for lunch or even a coffee during the day. I wasn't hungry but I will make time tomorrow.

I was going to have some yoghurt and nuts but got distracted. My youngest took a fall so I phoned 111 and they told me to bring her in to A&E. So that's where I am :( may be here a while...

Back