Diets don't work ..................... Only cause i can't stick to them ..........

Hi Val just wanted to say well done for ditching diets, me to!!! My scales went in the bin last night and I'm focussing on eating good foods and not just low cal junk! Good luck with ure new journey!!!! X

Hi Val just wanted to say well done for ditching diets, me to!!! My scales went in the bin last night and I'm focussing on eating good foods and not just low cal junk! Good luck with ure new journey!!!! X

hi tani thanks for popping in x have you got a diary? good luck to u as well xx

hi guys have well & truly got my good head on :D a friend bought me a box of thorntons chocolates which i would usually have eaten and hidden the evidence & not tell the OH BUT i not only showed him but told him he could have half the box then took just 1 & put lid back on very proud of myself :) so anyway on to todays food

tuesday 9th october
BREAKFAST - porridge made with 200ml skimmed milk
LUNCH - ham & tomato sandwich, few grapes
DINNER - small bowl veg korma & brown rice
SNACKS - 1 thorntons chocolate

foods looking incredibly sensible and healthy well done, youll have a wicked loss this week xxxxx

juicygooseface said:
foods looking incredibly sensible and healthy well done, youll have a wicked loss this week xxxxx

Hi Hun thanks x for once I'm not worried about what weight I lose will be happy to not keep putting it on :)
Have a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Yay! You should be really proud! My willpower is rubbish when it comes to boxes of chocolates because I want to try all of them, lol!

Very healthy day too!

Hi jaly I have to say I shocked myself lol it's the first time I've come down in the morning and the rest r still there ha ha, hope u have a great day xx

Weds 10th October

BREAKFAST - porridge with 200 ml skimmed milk, few grapes
LUNCH - 2 slices rye bread toasted & spread with peanut butter & banana :) apricot, pear
SNACK - skimmed milk latte
DINNER - fish pie, broccoli, peas & carrots
SNACK - 1 thorntons choc

Last edited:
Thursday 11th oct

Meal out went & met family & cousin that I haven't seen for 20 yrs had a lovely day :)
BREAKFAST - porridge with 200 ml skimmed milk
LUNCH - scampi, chips & peas
DINNER - half small pizza
SNACKS - 4 Thornton chocs (not so good now Po lol but that's the end of them ;-) lol)

yum chips sound yum! xxx

Back