Difference between CD and exante flavours

I just cant wait for my next order.... itll be shakes shakes and nothing but shakes lol

Lol, you sound like your all nuts to me.....just gonna get the chocolate i know i will get used to it x

I enjoyed the shakes more on cd diet than exante but i love the soups more on exante than cd plan . After a while your tastes buds get used to them.:)

no offence hun & not trying to scare you off, but if you want *just* choc then lipotrim/cd will be your best bet as it is v.expensive on exante to have just one flavour xx

I agree with colly... its double the cost to buy individually. I bought a weeks worth individually my first week but purely so I could try everything before committing to the monthly pack. Buying it that way youre looking at just over £50 a week, which puts it on a par with CD.

That may still suit you though as personally Id rather buy Exante things at £50 a week than go to a CDC

at narkys height (under 5ft ...8 i think) she would get 3 packs a day on cd which works out about £36 i think. its more expensive for men + tall ladies as you get 4 packs a day which is nearer the £50. :)

Hi - my CDC charges 41 for shakes/soups (1.95 each) so yeah it would probably be cheaper to stick to CD (i only have choc on that cos its the only one i like) A bumper box of choco exante is 119 = 2.35 a shake (exc delivery)

hiya I followed cd last year, but really cant commit to going each week/2 weeks I found I was always on here for my support anyway lol!

I got the week pack for £41.00 (a few pence can't remember) for my first week of trying!

TBH when I followed CD I only ever had porridge or choc shake! I am finding the shakes on exante yuck, but compared to cd they can be drunk lol! They are'nt really strong in flavour, the soups so far have been yummy and the bars are nicer than cd bars IMHO:)

HTH

Back