difference between lipotrim or lighterlife?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by babs11, 5 February 2011 Social URL.

1. babs11

babs11 Full Member

hi all, day 3 on lipotrim, did ll few years ago. just wondered what others thought about the diff between the 2. i was going back to ll but the nearest councillor is about an hours drive and the cost is so much more than lipo, that i decided to try lipotrim.
    looking at the packs with lipo its only 3 per day and cals total 420 which is even less than ll, is the weight loss slightly faster? got very lightheaded last time on ll at about 12 and had to stop, i'm just concerned if i'll get this again with the even lower cals?
    thanks
    babs

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Hi Babs, I don't know about Lighter Life, but on Lipotrim it is an average of a stone a month weight loss. The first few days are a bit tough until the body goes into ketosis. It is a medically sound programme so should be safe (unless there's a health reason not to do it).

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The weight losses on all VLCDs are the same - around a stone a month, the only real difference in them is how theyre sold/marketed :) Result wise theyre all pretty much the same

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.