Difference in the pink and yellow book

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Bunnyg, 11 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I was reading the add-a-meal thread in the sticky's and panicked as it didnt mention that you could have mushrooms, and I have just had chicken with mushrooms.

Anyway, thought I better check my book - so got the pink one out and had a huge sigh of relief to see mushrooms featured in there, however, just looked in Yellow book and it lists completely different veg!! How confusing is that?!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

Hiya,My aamw is next week but my cdc said you could have any veg aslong as it grows above the groud! Sorry hopfully someone will know much more than me sonya
  4. sim94

sim94 Cambridge Diet Counsellor

You can still have mushrooms.

5. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Thanks, would be easier if the books said the same things!!
  6. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    I know what you mean.

I was reading in the SS booklet, that on your AAM week you can have Quorn, but it didn't say which products you could have, which is weird.
  7. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

I think we need clear instructions if we are to do it properly, so I guess for now we just hope for the best with our own interpretations!
  8. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

It is plain quorn not additives or flavourings.

All literature is being revamped at the moment if you are unsure just ask.

9. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

We can have mushrooms? I didn't know that, if I had I'd have bought some yesterday :cry:
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.