Difference in weight loss between step 1 and step 2

Hi I have done ss previously and lost 21ib in 4 weeks, tried many time to do ss again but unable to. This time am trying step 2 the 810 cal which is brilliant with lots of milk and a small meal. I was wondering if anyone knew what the difference in weight loss would be as I feel I would be very disappointed if I only lost 2lb per week!

I think there's about a lb difference but everyone is different anyway. On average it will probably be about 2-3lbs a week whereas ss is 3-4lbs a week, although some weeks are higher and some are lower is still balances out at about a stone a month.

hi nicki id like to know too, theres a similar thread running too one girl said she lost 16lbs on first two weeks of 810.
having said that after christmas i really cut down my portions in the month of jan i was eating about 800 cals a day, ie special k for breakfast, home made soup for lunch and a meat salad in evening and no snacking, and i lost a stone in a month, im no expert but id imagine you would still have good weight loss on 810 and if its easier to stick to rather than falling off wagon go for it, talk it over with your cdc, i might be tempted to switch myself to 810 if i find it too tough .having lost 18lbs last month and then falling off wagon :( im now on day 3 restart of ss and so far so good, goodluck whatever you decide xxx :)

Back