Different meetings but ONE weigh in only!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Feathers, 27 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

If you take out the monthly pass it says you can go to as many meetings as you like! I thought, great, that might keep me motivated :) So i decided to get weighed twice a week, or so i thought!!

My friend goes to one meeting on a Sat and i go to another on a Wednesday. So i decided i'd go with my friend on the Sat and get weighed and then go to my own class on the Wed!

As i got weighed on Thursday night the Leader at this mornings weigh in said she wasn't allowed to weigh me again as i'd already been weighed this week :eek: She said i could go to as many meetings as i wanted but i could only get weighed ONCE A WEEK!! I'm not looking for a loss but more to keep me on my toes and it has really worked this week (thinking i was getting weighed twice)!

Anyway, i was already up on the scales when the Leader told me she couldn't weigh me, but ;) my friend had looked at the scales! So i still got my weigh in,lol!

I was happy but i also now know that i'll be sticking to my own class :) I had a Wispa (5pts) when i came out x x

How many pounds had i lost? 6.5lbs since last Sat :D shame it won't be on my card though :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    But hopefully it will be on your card Wednesday!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.