DIFFICULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidCatterall

You will be pleased to know i resisted the ham sandwich. But im finding it increasingly difficult.

Ive been in work all day so not able to drink much water. I work in Marks n Spencers food so theres amazing food round me. Ive not given in yet.

But i only have one week left until i have to go on the maintenence diet for a week.

Do you think if i carried on with my water drinking, and cut the carbs down to a small portion once or twice a week i would still loose weight?

Yeah it is a possibility David. Mmmmm M&S choc shortbread, they are my fave!!!!!!! x

You will be pleased to know i resisted the ham sandwich. But im finding it increasingly difficult.

Ive been in work all day so not able to drink much water. I work in Marks n Spencers food so theres amazing food round me. Ive not given in yet.

But i only have one week left until i have to go on the maintenence diet for a week.

Do you think if i carried on with my water drinking, and cut the carbs down to a small portion once or twice a week i would still loose weight?

Hi David :)

Good to hear you resisted the ham sandwich monster :D

Just wondered, is it not possible for you to carry around a 500ml bottle of water with you at work and refill it on your breaks? It must be making things harder if you can't fill up on water as and when you want throughout the day:sigh:

Lacey..x :)

im not allowed it on the shop floor. plus if im on a till i cnt sneak into the back for a mouthful. sniffle.

im so hungry right now.

could murder a mushroom and egg sandwich.

Surely one wont hurt?!?!?!?1

Aaaaarrrggghhh don't you dare!!!!! x

I just gave in to pizza earlier.... and it wasn't worth it....don't do it!! :)

yeah go on Dave it will make you feel great.............bet you dare,nt!

But if you do please ditch the mushrooms!!! lol x

have some cucumber thats what i do if i cant take anymore!!!! it just takes that edge off it and then drink a load of water

HAHAHA! Have you had it yet, what was it like ?

LOOL
Im not going to....i just wanted to guage everyones opinion on it. sniffle.
Ill be dreaming of egg sandwiches now.
Just had my last shake opf the day.

bed time me thinks.

Disgusting David!! Egg sanwich on its own yeah i can see the fantasy!

So now you've got me thinking off egg sandwiches and M&S choc shortbread... Cheers lol x

Your my wife now Dave, go on have it you know you want to, I bet the yoke is dripping off your chin right now, tell the truth

Lol well if you are so adament go for it but not the mushrooms!! x

fattothn r u just tryong to steer me of the path of righteousness cos if u are thats mean. we shud be encouraging each other not to eat. LOL

If u really think i shud then?!?!?!

Well i hate to appear all perfect lol. No seriously i haven't cheated once, i am so strong willed. Once i have a goal there is no stopping me!! I dont even have any craving anymore i have just learned to think past it xx

Back