digestive enzymes

coffeelover

Gold Member
Just reading up on digestive enzymes and seems they're great for a lot of things.

Seems they help your body to digest carbs, fats and protein to get better nutrition from the foods you eat and with metabolism. Apparently as we age our enzymes are depleted. Mine must be almost non existent. They also claim to help with aging. :D

Does anyone take any form of these? If so did you see a difference.

i dont take them but would be V interested! thanks for the post! will be keeping an eye out for the replies xxx

My dad takes probiotics, not sure they are the same but they help his ibs. He takes high dose tablets from Holland & Barratt.

Thanks Annie, the ones I was looking at were from holland & barrett too and it does say they help with ibs and food intolerance too.

This is what they look like

HB013011_R_H200W000.gif

Hi I took enzymes last year along with probiotics.....they really helped with my digestive symptoms.....I ran out of them and for the life of me I have no idea why I haven't got more......I defo recommend them

I love Yakult - they are great .. however not allowed right now .. may try those pills .. thanks :)

I think the pills have loads more probiotic too. He also take slippery elm as he has v v bad ibs. That's apparently the best thing ever.

Back