Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

DIGGERLAND

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by poppyowner, 26 July 2010 Social URL.

1. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all

We took the kids to DIGGERLAND in Kent on Saturday and had a Fab time there - have posted pics on my Facebook AND some short video footage of the kids on some of the rides there (ranging from 20 secs to 2 mins duration).

Aimee & Michael are the keenest ones to return some time soon

I recommend you all taking your kids / grandkids there - there's some all over the country - website is DIGGERLAND::THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE PARK EXPERIENCE

Check out my pics - feel free to comment

Take care

Jill

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

HAHA never heard of it, just viewed the site haha that looks fun!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My Hubby wants to go here! Lol.

5. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

I took my kids to the West Country one - my husband & his friend! They had the best time! No age limit on having fun...;)

6. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    oh my gosh i LOVE diggerland!!!!!!! my mum used to take us for days out all over place when we were younger but diggerland was my favourite by miles! :D glad you enjoyed it! xx

7. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My little boy is obsessed by diggers, and I mean obsessed. His favourite thing is to go out for walks to wherever they're doing building work near us just to watch them. He is only two though so I guess he's a bit too small for lots of the things at the parks?

Which one would be closest to us I wonder? We're in Basingstoke, Hampshire. My geography is terrible :eek:

8. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Did you all check out my pics on Facebook? and videos ?

FAO Nut Brown Hare - we got admission via Tesco Clubcard tokens £4 worth of points gets you one token.

9. Nut_Brown_Hare

Nut_Brown_Hare Did it!

Start Weight:
    11st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(15.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oooh, Tesco vouchers are a great idea - I always just use them on shopping but I think you get much more for your money using them for trips and things.

10. Northern Lass

Northern Lass Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i always use my tesco vouchers for meals out / days out, much better value for money. Legoland also works out really cheap using them..PS Diggerland is great x

11. poppyowner

poppyowner Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    We use Sun newspaper for our holidays and ALWAYS use Tesco Clubcard tokens for trips out - so far with them we've been to Sea Life Centres, LegoLand, Thorpe Park, Chessington World of Adventures, London Dungeon, Madame tussaurds, Diggerland, Yesterdays World, Hop Farm, and a load of local places too including Cineworld cinema, Drusillas zoo, Knockhatch adventure park, etc etc etc......
    This August we are going to Cadburyland and ThinkTank Museum in Birmingham with them.
    I cannot wait til the vouchers arrive so we can choose our next lot of days out..... don't waste them in the shop - book trips out and get 4 x the value of your points (£5 worth points = £20 worth Deal Tokens)

Just now still trying to get BUTLINS to accept Tesco Tokens for day trips not just for breaks staying there (even have a Facebook group for that purpose - LOL)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.