Digital VS Needle weighing scales

Roziee

Gold Member
Hi guys,

I'm going to buy another weighing scales. Was wondering what everyone had and whether I should go for the needle or digital?

I have digital at the moment and find they never make their mind up sometimes.

Rozie

I have a pair of didgital salter scales which are excelent. They were £15 but honestly would not be without them. I've had them 3 years now and they're very accurate, they measure mls grams and ounces.

I've never had dial scales but I think it would be easy to get measurements wrong with these as it's just your perception as to were the dial is.

I also have Salter digital scales which are brill, so much better than 'needle' scales.

Happy Holidays said:
I also have Salter digital scales which are brill, so much better than 'needle' scales.

Hey,

Do you have the glass one or the ultra slim one?

Happy Holidays said:
Slim one, it's great because I can put a bowl on, set it to zero then weigh what I want.

Lol really? So you're using it as a food measure as well?

Looks like salter scales are becoming a trend.. Will see what other ppl have and order them tonight.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Lol really? So you're using it as a food measure as well?

Do you mean to weigh yourself on hun or to weigh food??? I think there may be some confusion!!

Oops if it still measuring for food then it still applies as I have a set of digital scales for the kitchen and are more accurate at least then you won't go over the amount.

Sorry guys,

Might have confused you all..

What I meant to ask feedback on is weighing scales to weighnyourself on, not the food scale :)

Rozie x

bunnylovesalan said:
Oops if it still measuring for food then it still applies as I have a set of digital scales for the kitchen and are more accurate at least then you won't go over the amount.

No I meant to weigh yourself on x

Back