dilema help!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JoJo666, 27 April 2007 Social URL.

1. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i forgot to have 3 packs yesterday i only had 2. will this affect anythin?
    shud i have the extra pack 2day or forget about it?

xx jojo xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hi JOjo, I would try to remember to have your 3 shakes, i have done the same thing myself and it slowed my weight loss just a little, but i think its more important because of the vitamins and minerals we need. So back to 3 for today and of course the required water. Take care and keep us posted.
  4. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    cheers hun!!
    im so blonde lol!
    jus compleltey forgot to eat it!!!
    back on for 3 2day!
  5. LEJ

LEJ Full Member

Hehe i am not blond but have done the same thing:D glad to hear you are back to 3 for today.

6. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    You'll probably be dandy jojo....bad you for forgetting!!

If you feel rubbish today though, just have that extra pack you missed yesterday - your body might demand it!!:D

7. JoJo666

JoJo666 Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    i felt proper sick wen i woke up ad the first shake and felt even worse, feeling a bit better now! going away 4 da weekend to york, so itll be a challenge!!!!

xx JoJo xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.