Dilema!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 30 April 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ok....I have my first proper LL meeting today and I have just received an e-mail at work regarding a high tea for a guy who is leaving on the 10th of May will only be into my 2nd week by then what do i do???? As I don't want to be sitting there starving whilst others are eating but I also don't want to not go as he is lovely :confused: !!

Any tips on how to survive the night :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Get yourself a shaker and take your drink....I would if anyone asks just tell them, I have had a lot of positive comments on how much will power I must have to do it.....it certainly boosted my morale.

4. Coley

Coley Re-starter

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah...just go and drink coffee....there are a millon excuses you could make, but people in general don't even notice!!!

5. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks folks!!! much appreciated think i will take a shake sit and smile and blend in the background haha :p

6. cath2007

cath2007 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi
    the day after i started lipotrim i had to go to a meeting in a fancy hotel with lots of other people where lunch was provided - i could have waited to start my diet but i made a decision that i could be around food and not eat it (in the next few months there will be times when i cant avoid being around food) and when i managed it (the lunch was lasagne ,one of my favorites)i felt really proud of myself, having said that for my hubbys birthday i went out and had a meal, i decided that i would and have not let myself feel any guilt for doing it, so if i were you i would just make a choice - take a shake or a bar and stick to your diet or eat a small meal and dont beat yourself up over it, i know alot of people say getting back into SSing is dificult after breaking it and it is for some people, but this diet is your choice so go with whatever you want to do:)

good luck

Cath

7. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Personally I'd go and not eat - it'll be the same throughout your LL time and you are best just sticking to it from the start. You'll soon get used to being out and not eating, mad though it might sound.

Cath

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    :) I agree with Sonya. Go but don't give up on your diet either and take a shake with you. You can have the best of both worlds then and not put on any weight either. Have a lovely time.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.