Dilema!!!

lilscottishlady

Ok....I have my first proper LL meeting today and I have just received an e-mail at work regarding a high tea for a guy who is leaving on the 10th of May will only be into my 2nd week by then what do i do???? As I don't want to be sitting there starving whilst others are eating but I also don't want to not go as he is lovely :confused: !!

Any tips on how to survive the night :sigh:

Get yourself a shaker and take your drink....I would if anyone asks just tell them, I have had a lot of positive comments on how much will power I must have to do it.....it certainly boosted my morale.

hi
the day after i started lipotrim i had to go to a meeting in a fancy hotel with lots of other people where lunch was provided - i could have waited to start my diet but i made a decision that i could be around food and not eat it (in the next few months there will be times when i cant avoid being around food) and when i managed it (the lunch was lasagne ,one of my favorites)i felt really proud of myself, having said that for my hubbys birthday i went out and had a meal, i decided that i would and have not let myself feel any guilt for doing it, so if i were you i would just make a choice - take a shake or a bar and stick to your diet or eat a small meal and dont beat yourself up over it, i know alot of people say getting back into SSing is dificult after breaking it and it is for some people, but this diet is your choice so go with whatever you want to do:)

good luck

Cath

Personally I'd go and not eat - it'll be the same throughout your LL time and you are best just sticking to it from the start. You'll soon get used to being out and not eating, mad though it might sound.

Cath

Back