Dilemma

vicky_77

Hello

I have had really good loses on Xenical so far and am really enjoying being on the diet. But i have noticed in the last 3 weeks i have been having symptoms if you like that i havent had before and after having a look on Xenicals own website and couple others it looks like it could be the Xenical causing them:

Tiredness - not a big deal i can cope with that
Anxiety - big one as i feel like i am going mad. I have such a bad feeling of dread the whole time :cry:
I also have had a funny sensation in my chest since being on them. Its doesnt hurt but doesnt feel right like i have a cold coming or something.

I really do not want to come off Xenical as i am doing well on it and loving re-educationing myself about healthier food but not sure i want to suffer Anxiety like i have been either.

Any ideas??

Hi Amy

I have a appointment on Monday morning for something else and also have my monthly weigh in with the nurse practioner on Tuesday so will talk to them about it but wondered if any others have experienced it or have any ideas.

I really dont want to come of it but feel so anxious about everything at the moment and i can only pinpoint it to coming on Xenical :( Its just horrible feeling full of dread the whole time and i dont know where it has come from.

no thats not good, definatly speak to them about it :)
But even if you do have to come off it, you could still do the 5% rules :) it may be something not related to xenical. I didn't have anxiety but I had a headache dizzyness and lights which I thought was related to Xenical but I went to the drs and he said it was a migraine.

Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

Hello

Had weigh in with the nurse practioner and lost 17lbs in just under 4 weeks so i am very pleased.

With reference to the anxiety i am going to come off Xenical for 4 weeks to see if it helps as it could be a side effect of the pill. If it doesnt help then i can go straight back on them in the new year.

So for the next 4 weeks i am going to stick to the same rules as Xenical and eat as i have been on them so hopefully i will still have some loss. This will really test me but i am determined to lose this weight once and for all.

So basically your are all stuck with me for a bit longer :D

Back