Dilemma!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck Liz! I agree that it would be a shame to wipe off the 3 stones+ you've already worked so hard to lose. Mental fresh start without losing data is a brilliant idea. Xxx

stivesliz said:
Ok I'm back! I put on 4 and a half which bearing in mind I last went 3 weeks ago and my start week is looming and I have eaten like a hog I am quite happy with that!

Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew. back to basics for me as from NOW! x

Pah! You could shift that in no time! Think of the damage you could have done. Onward and downward my lovely and hope this week SW is kinder to you :)

There you go - only four and a half lbs. You will have that off in two weeks! Was thinking it wouldnt be as much as you thought. Well done for facing weigh in and getting back on plan! That takes courage ;)

Well done for going back xx good luck and you could have that off next week even xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big update everyone - unfortunately life got in the way this week and I am up another couple of pounds..............I am going tonight and will be rejoining and starting afresh. I kinow it means throwing away my stats but I think I just need to do this x

stivesliz said:
Big update everyone - unfortunately life got in the way this week and I am up another couple of pounds..............I am going tonight and will be rejoining and starting afresh. I kinow it means throwing away my stats but I think I just need to do this x

Hugs to you cos I know what it's like when it's just so difficult getting back into it. Hope it helps you to get back on track cos it sounds like you really want to. Going out is pesky as is the stuff that just demands to be eaten. Hope you have a great week ?

Just draw a line under everything and try to remember the reasons you want to do it and how nice and tasty the healthy food was, and try to have a good week.

Back