Diluting Shakes/Soup/Porridge

shelz

Silver Member
Can you dilute them with less water than specified? Can you eat them in almost powder/thick substance?

hmm it does say minimum amount so im guessing your not supposed to? give you cdc a call :)

If I have a choc mint or a soup I always have it in a pint glass and fill it to the top, makes it last longer.
I would say definitely use what it says because otherwise the concentration of vitamins could make you feel a bit sick and it's also a good source of water :)

I have an extra glass of water before mine and then mix them with less water so its more of a cake mixture!

Crazy blondie! thats an awesome idea. your weightloss is fab - are you on ss??

yep as said before just have an extra glass of water.

banana is the best made in cake mixture styleee...! delish.

x

I have an extra glass of water before mine and then mix them with less water so its more of a cake mixture!

I must say i like the sound of this, especially with the shakes. I had one at lunch time it was gawjus, same as the porridge this morning I really enjoyed that too!

Crazy blondie! thats an awesome idea. your weightloss is fab - are you on ss??

I am! I went up the plans for a couple of weeks before my holiday, had a mini break whilst on holiday, and have been back on SS ever since! not long to go till goal, though I have had slower losses than most!

Back