Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Well done on getting yourself sorted Mary! I'm interested to know about that plan too. Are you going to go every week or did you just go to get the info? xx

btw - sorry you've gotta wait for Maisey ... it's like being 'overdue' - the nursey's all ready but there's nobody to put in it lol!! xx

Can't find the £5.99 voucher Mary :( Where abouts on the site was it?

I'm really tempted to go and give it a try - i'm confusing myself though by reading up about it online. Is the class helpfull? scary? :S x

Well done on getting yourself sorted Mary! I'm interested to know about that plan too. Are you going to go every week or did you just go to get the info? xx

btw - sorry you've gotta wait for Maisey ... it's like being 'overdue' - the nursey's all ready but there's nobody to put in it lol!! xx

I wont go back now Jan, I just wanted to get the literature and the calculator and book to work out what I eat. Its basically 29 points per day, plus a slush fund of 49 extra to have through-out the week, or all on one night, so if you wanted a night out with chinese and drinks etc, you can have it. Day 1 and I dont feel hungry at all. I will go shopping tomorrow though and make some no point soup etc, so nice warm filling foods.

Can't find the £5.99 voucher Mary :( Where abouts on the site was it?

I'm really tempted to go and give it a try - i'm confusing myself though by reading up about it online. Is the class helpfull? scary? :S x

Tan, here is the link for the coupon

Coupon

Re: Soon be Xmas

Thanks Mary :)
Still deciding what I wana do. I'm not keen on the idea of having to get my head around the points thing :sigh:

I am putting them all on a tracker, so it will soon become clearer how many points are in each food, its just getting used to it.

I suppose its just like when I started calorie counting.

Breakfast,
30g Porridge - 3pp
100ml Soya Milk - 1pp

Lunch,
Home made lentil soup - 2pp
1 Wholemeal roll - 4pp
1 boiled egg - 2pp
Salad - 0pp

Dinner,
Bolognese - 6pp
Pasta - 7pp
Low fat yogurt - 2pp

Milk for Tea/Coffee 2pp

Snacks 2 tangerines, 2 apples, 1 kiwi fruit 0pp

29/29pp - 38/49 slush fund remaining.

wow menu looks fab today!
I might just copy your menus next week :rotflmao:
How many pp in a glass ... ok well, bottle of rose wine?!!!! :whistle:

Haha love it! That means 2 bottles on a weekend plus a treat! Liking the sound of this pp system more and more lol

What about voddies?? ;) xx

Am I right in thinking then that all fruit and veg is 0pp?x

We went to visit Maisey today again, and she was so happy to see us, I am sure she knows us now, and of course she enjoyed her wee doggie treats that we took for her.

She is going to see the vet tomorrow and I need to phone up tomorrow afternoon to see if her cough has cleared enough for her to be speyed, so please keep all your fingers and toes crossed that we have her soon.

We took her for a little walk today too, and she was on the harness rather than the lead, and she walked really well, considering she hasn't got much experience of walking on a lead. She even had 2 wee'wee's on the grass :D:D

Ok thanks Mary that'd be great :)
Thinking of trying it for a week to see how I go.

Ooooh exciting stuff about masie!! We want lots an lots of pics when you get her home :) xxx

Thanks Mary. I've asked on the ww forum to see if anyone can tell me how many pp I'm allowed (trying not to go to a meeting :giggle:) and if so I think I'll do it Monday for a week and just follow the foods from that link.

Back