Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Steam away Michillin!!!! It must be a nightmare for you.

Mary - good luck with the WW thing. Don't get too skinny though!!! :)

I got measured for a bra in M&S today. Measured at 36C but when I put one on I had flab bulging over and under ... she said it fitted me perfectly - I thought it was a sight! I went for the next size up - 38B ...on the loosest fastenings I thought it was okay, she came in and moved it to the tightest - and thought it was okay (I didn't) but she didn't like the way it went up slightly at the back. This apparently means it's not giving as much support as it could. FGS - How much support do 2 used teabags need?? :eek: xx

Cheers Jan. Dont worry, I wont get too skinny, just another few pounds to make me feel more comfortable about my midrif.

I know what you mean about the bra's. I am now in a 34E and it gives me great support and fits really well. But I dont know why I need E as my lumps are just skin now, but hey, a nice fitting bra makes a hellova difference.

I think you should listen to the advice given and take the smaller size as this is just the measurements from under your bust, and there is nothing worse than a bra creeping up at the back.

He He good one Jan:rotflmao:

This thing about bra sizing freaks me a bit too. At my biggest (14.5 st) My boobs were HUGE!!!!!!! . Needed a good bra as falling out of what i had so went to good shop and was measured. 40DD . In fairness they were excellent and great support.(look like tents now) Bought some new ones in penny's the other day (sports bras ) 38C .was really pleased with myself.

I know what you mean but I don't want those bulges. I don't need much support, just lift (pointing at the floor round the waistline isn't a particularly good look) .... (God I hope Mark's not reading this!!) I got the 38s - I'm wearing 40s at the mo - they don't ride up. I only need new ones coz my cup runneth under - IYKWIM ;) xx

mine have gone south too:cry:eek:nly around TOTM do they look vaguely Perky !!!!!!!!!!!!

Perky????????????????????????

What's that????????????????? :eek:

A distant memory for us Jan !!!!!!!still wouldnt bother having uplifts or anything , going to grow old gracefully ,saggy bits and all.

Yeah ... the only perky I remember had a sidekick called pinky and sang silly songs!!! :) Lol!! xx

Today's Menu.

Breakfast - Porridge with greek yogurt and summer berries.
Lunch - Beef broth, strawberries and greek yogurt.
Dinner - Lamb curry and rice.

Snacks - Fruit.

Mary, I cant get LF greek yogurt anywhere here . where do you get it ?. Do any of the other Irish girls know where it can be got here . Found greek yogurt but its a FF one.

I know what you mean but I don't want those bulges. I don't need much support, just lift (pointing at the floor round the waistline isn't a particularly good look) .... (God I hope Mark's not reading this!!) I got the 38s - I'm wearing 40s at the mo - they don't ride up. I only need new ones coz my cup runneth under - IYKWIM ;) xx

Nah - I'm not reading.... :)

Put a smile on my face this morning anyway! ;)

:crazy: :whistle:

Hold up - somehow i had unsubscribed from this thread :sigh: what have i missed?!!!! I see for some reason you are all talking about boobies!!! :banana dancer:

Mary, I cant get LF greek yogurt anywhere here . where do you get it ?. Do any of the other Irish girls know where it can be got here . Found greek yogurt but its a FF one.

I get it in Tesco, its made by 'Face' and its called 'Total'. Its an authentic Greek strained yogurt. I love it in savoury dishes, but my favourite is as a desert with fresh or frozen berries.

Nutritional information per 100g is
Cals - 130
Protein - 3.2
Fat - 10g, of which saturates 7.9

Wow, I am glad you asked, I actually picked up the full fat one, and I didnt realise there were two different ones, I thought they were all 0% fat. Oh well, I will finish the one I have then ensure I pick up the 0% fat one the next time.

Here is a link to their site

Total Greek Yoghurt - nutritional values

Nah - I'm not reading.... :)

Put a smile on my face this morning anyway! ;)

We aim to please Mark. ;);)

Hold up - somehow i had unsubscribed from this thread :sigh: what have i missed?!!!! I see for some reason you are all talking about boobies!!! :banana dancer:

How dare you unsubscribe Tanya...:D:cry:;)

Todays Menu

Breakfast, Porridge with greek yogurt and berries (full fat yogurt) thanks to Michillinwoman for making me check nutritional values and finding out I had picked the wrong one up!

Lunch - Beef broth, fresh fruit.

Dinner - Lamb curry (leftover from yesterday) and rice. Fresh berries with FULL FAT Greek yogurt.

Fruit if necessary.

I will have a couple of vodka's tonight.

:giggle:

Menu today.

Breakfast - continental breakfast, cucumber, tomatoes, boiled egg, ham, 3 ryvita, olives, small piece of cheese.

Lunch - Small amount of leftover lamb curry left from the other day, that I didnt eat again for dinner last night - just wasn't hungry!! With a small portion of boiled rice. Fruit.

Dinner - Shepherds pie, cabbage, carrots, peas. Greek yogurt (still finishing the full fat one) fresh berries.

Wow . loads of variety in there Mary . Do you have the recipe for lamb curry /chicken curry. I never made my own :eek: always buy uncle bens !!!!!

Back