Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

The exchange rate has gone up today against the Euro, because of all the problems in Greece at the moment - why was it not higher last week when I was there.....lol.

6 weeks Friday for Turkey, so I will do 4 weeks TFR, but maybe 5 if I haven't got to where I want to be.

Glad you had a good time Mary - lovely to have you back tho' ... as I said on fb - you seem to manage to just fit your week in nicely between all the volcanic disruptions! How lucky are you? :) Fingers crossed for us a week on monday! I want to see what all this fuss about Turkey is about ;) :) xx

Jan, once you go you'll wana go again and again!! :D

Actually I'm hoping so because we've booked our usual September weeks off work but are beginning to have doubts about going to Greece the way things are at the moment..... watch this space ;) xx

You will absolutely love the Turkish hospitality Jan. Me and DH were sat in Salou last Friday and could easily have jumped on a plane to go to Turkey if it were possible.

We really cant wait for 6 weeks Friday to get back to the friendly Turks, nothing at all like the Spaniards.

Yes I agree Jan, we were extremely lucky with no delays or anything, even managed to arrive 15 minutes ahead of schedule in both directions.

Dreading my weigh in tomorrow, I know I have gained heaps and ate for Wales today. Just had a home made chicken curry and rice as my last supper.

Oooh starting tfr tomorrow then Mary yeah?

Hope you enjoyed yer 'last' supper :)

That's exactly what I'd have done Mary (only for England ;)) .... even though we know it's daft :eek: it's sort of compulsory Lol!! I bet it won't be as bad as you're expecting though xx

Yes on it from tomorrow, its 6 weeks tomorrow until I go away to Turkey, so I will do 4 weeks, but perhaps 5 depending on what the results are.....lol.

I wouldnt bet on it Jan, I have not been good at all for 2 whole weeks.

Ah well - whatever it is Mary you'll soon have it sorted with the rest you want to get off before Turkey. xx

Aye, ya sure will girl :) x

How did you do Mary? If you are going back on TFR you will take it off in no time at all! 6 weeks...oh, between you and Jan I am getting envious as hell ;-)!!!

Not sure when we are getting over this year with it being our 10th Wedding anniversary in November. Dont know whether to go then or whether to go somewhere else, or even our usual time in September! All to be decided, but with you both talking about Turkey, I WANT TO BE THERE!!! Oh, I could live there quite happily, pitty the DH doesnt want to!!! :-( We even have a holiday home too,,,,such a waste!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed your "last supper" and are doing well on your Day 1.

LOL thanks Iris, but I am having another last supper..........

I got in from work this morning, and because Phill had to wake me up earlier than usual today, as we had to go to Swansea, bless him, he had me grilled tomato, grilled bacon and some seeded bread ready to eat - so in the words of Jan, (I had to eat it, it would have been rude not to ;-) lol ), so weigh in is cancelled until tomorrow.

On the plus side though, at least I can have a few vodka's and diet cokes tonight.

hahahhahah any excuse for some vodka!!! :D

And why not!?! One day won't make that much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Don't let your holiday home go to waste Iris - RENT IT OUT TO US!!!!!! Lol! xx

Now that Jan is a plan and a half!!! Lol

Weighing in on the green corner is Mary, weighing in at 11st 3lbs. Oh well, could have been worse.

Back on the shakes today, had one up to now and 2 litres of water. Bloody starving though lol.

Just think, bikini in Icmeler, bikini in Icmeler, bikini in Icmeler........... :)

And why not!?! One day won't make that much difference in the grand scheme of things.

Don't let your holiday home go to waste Iris - RENT IT OUT TO US!!!!!! Lol! xx

You made me laugh there!!!! Wish we could, but it is in a place which is used by Turkish only and it really isnt easy to get to! I have often thought of it, but no one there speaks much English! It is a holiday resort for the Turks, or trust me I would!!!!!!!!! :) I love going though, but it isnt often that we get thre! silly really.

Jan, love those famous words of Jans!!!! So, true, would be rude to not accept :) :)

Weighing in on the green corner is Mary, weighing in at 11st 3lbs. Oh well, could have been worse.

Back on the shakes today, had one up to now and 2 litres of water. Bloody starving though lol.

Just think, bikini in Icmeler, bikini in Icmeler, bikini in Icmeler........... :)

Bikini in Icmeler, bikin in Icmeler, bikiiiiiiinnnniiii, bikkiiinnniiiiii :-0 Hope that helps with the hunger ;-)

WEll done you Mary for getting back on again!

Back