Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Sounds as though it's going well Mary. I'm about a week ahead of you and all is well. I find this part of LT easy, it's just the maintaining I had a problem with!!

Will have to try much harder this time and I have learned a lot from my mistakes last time. Good luck!

Good luck with maintaining this time when you get there, you can do it.

Sounds as though it's going well Mary. I'm about a week ahead of you and all is well. I find this part of LT easy, it's just the maintaining I had a problem with!!

Will have to try much harder this time and I have learned a lot from my mistakes last time. Good luck!

Wow, well done on your 12lb loss on your first week. How much more do you want to lose?

I will be happy to get back to 10 stone.

I've got about 5 stones to drop again. Just went back to my old eating habits and piled the weight back on.

I'm now back to the gym twice a week and playing badminton for a club so I will defo be keeping that up after this stint on LT. Hope that will help with the maintaining.

You will drop that stone in no time and have a great holiday. All those clothes will fit lovely. Good luck, not that you need it.

I've got about 5 stones to drop again. Just went back to my old eating habits and piled the weight back on.

I'm now back to the gym twice a week and playing badminton for a club so I will defo be keeping that up after this stint on LT. Hope that will help with the maintaining.

You will drop that stone in no time and have a great holiday. All those clothes will fit lovely. Good luck, not that you need it.

Maintenance is definitely the harder part - but I am sure you will be there in no time. Well done for going to the gym, thats my downfall, I hate exercising.

do you like walking Mary????? I used to hate walking but I love it now as there is a little group of us that try and do a good walk every month! Just chatting to others makes the walking so much more enjoyable.

Exercise is definately a key factor, esp as we get older.....apparently we need to keep reducing our calorie intake as we get older...was reading something about that the other day......mmmmm.....

What about swimming!!!!

Walking is about the only exercise I do, with the exception of the Wii Fit. I am not really a good enough swimmer to get much benefit from swimming.

Yeah that's right Iris - unfortunately ... with each new decade we should eat less and exercise more ..... JEEEEEEEZ!!! As if just hitting a new decade wasn't bad enough!!! :eek: .... LOL! xx

Now I know what my problem was, why did I gain this excess weight, NOT from stopping smoking, but because I was 50 last August :roofles:

Precicely!!!! (sp?? :eek:) Absolutley not our fault at all!!! :) xx

Weighed again today when I got up, and another 1lb loss, thats 7lb since last Saturday. I will have my official weigh in on Sunday this week, as I am nights again tonight.

Ooooh atleast half a stone Mary! Awesome! :)

Weighed again today when I got up, and another 1lb loss, thats 7lb since last Saturday. I will have my official weigh in on Sunday this week, as I am nights again tonight.

hahahah - another weigh in!! well done Mary....confession time; you have started me off on this weighing lark!!!! aghhh........so, eat my words!!!!! Not gonna reveal though till Sunday :D

Gosh, you will fade away if you stay on LT for the next few weeks!!!!!

hahahah - another weigh in!! well done Mary....confession time; you have started me off on this weighing lark!!!! aghhh........so, eat my words!!!!! Not gonna reveal though till Sunday :D

Gosh, you will fade away if you stay on LT for the next few weeks!!!!!

Oooh no Iris, dont be following me. I have always been a serial weigher, since day 1 of lipotrim last year :8855:

Fade away!!! - no fear chick, I am still 10st 10lbs.

I finished at 10st 5lb the last time, but I managed to get down to about 10 stone. My weight is always done first thing in the morning, and I fluctuated between anything from 9st 13lbs - 10st 4lbs, I felt really happy at that weight.

we know our bodies so well, eh!! sometimes people say we look too thin, etc, etc,,,,,but we know when we feel comfortable.

You will get there again and the fact Icmeler is looming is all that you need!!

Back