Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Breakfast, porridge made with skimmed milk and water with some dried fruit.

Lunch, 2 wholemeal toast, with cheese triangle and tomatoes.

Dinner, Poached plaice, huge salad, followed by honeydew melon, Greek yogurt and syrup.

No snacks today, but I have had 3 vodkas, 300 cals.
Weigh in tomorrow, so should be interesting after no calorie counting this week.

Have a great time Mary! How'd u change your thread title by the way? x

Thanks Rach.

Just go to your first entry, click on advanced, and you can change the thread title from there Rach.

Not going until Monday, but done most of my packing today.

Oooh how exciting! Thanks for that x

I was really excited today, I took a vodka and zero coke upstairs, tried on all my different outfits to see what matched with what (several times) packed all the toiletries, shoes, flip flops, bikinis, underwear, shorts, vests........(can you tell I am still excited???) OH's gear, so the only thing I need to pack now is my outfits, but I will do that on Sunday evening, oh then the hair straighteners on Monday Morning......lol.

4 sleeps!

Forgot to say - I AM NOW OFFICIALLY ON HOLIDAY (especially for Jan D).....hehe.

Jammy! Jammy! Jammy! Jammy!
I am not in the slightest bit jealous :sigh: lol

I was really excited today, I took a vodka and zero coke upstairs, tried on all my different outfits to see what matched with what (several times) packed all the toiletries, shoes, flip flops, bikinis, underwear, shorts, vests........(can you tell I am still excited???) OH's gear, so the only thing I need to pack now is my outfits, but I will do that on Sunday evening, oh then the hair straighteners on Monday Morning......lol.

4 sleeps!

Vodka .......... mmmmmmmmmmmm! lol
I can't wait to pack either - i sorted out what my bf needs to buy today as this is his first holiday abroad - his reply when i told him what he needs to buy and roughly the cost "HOW MUCH :eek: holidays are just too expensive" .... men! lol

Ooh exciting! Going to have a look for some cheap deals on the net so we can go again. Supposed to be a lovely weekend aswell, you can really get into holiday mode.

By the way I have developed quite a taste for vodka! Cant wait to get drunk on the weekend now!

Have a fantastic time Mary, by the time you get back I will only have 4 weeks til my hols! Woohoo! Can't wait.

PS. Don't forget those straighteners! Very important!

Jammy! Jammy! Jammy! Jammy!
I am not in the slightest bit jealous :sigh: lol

Vodka .......... mmmmmmmmmmmm! lol
I can't wait to pack either - i sorted out what my bf needs to buy today as this is his first holiday abroad - his reply when i told him what he needs to buy and roughly the cost "HOW MUCH :eek: holidays are just too expensive" .... men! lol

These men Tanya, they just dont realise how much the small things mount up. I spent over £20 yesterday just on medications to take with us like immodium etc, peptobismol and things along those lines.

Ooh exciting! Going to have a look for some cheap deals on the net so we can go again. Supposed to be a lovely weekend aswell, you can really get into holiday mode.

By the way I have developed quite a taste for vodka! Cant wait to get drunk on the weekend now!

Vodka is about the lowest calorie alcohol, so always been my favourite :D

Have a fantastic time Mary, by the time you get back I will only have 4 weeks til my hols! Woohoo! Can't wait.

PS. Don't forget those straighteners! Very important!

The time will soon pass, but I hope your holiday doesnt come too quick or I will be home....:sigh:

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 1lb, so its nothing too drastic after my week with no calorie counting. Quite pleased with that, so hopefully I can continue like this on holiday - I dont mean to lose weight, but just to maintain, but if I do have a gain, hopefully just a small one.

I weighed in this morning and I have lost 1lb, so its nothing too drastic after my week with no calorie counting. Quite pleased with that, so hopefully I can continue like this on holiday - I dont mean to lose weight, but just to maintain, but if I do have a gain, hopefully just a small one.
Hı Kered
You seem to have everythıng under control whıch ıs great.

Brilliant news Mary well done x

Have a great holiday, I am green with envy hehehe

That is really good, dunno how you do it Mary :)

wowser well done knowledge queen! :) you've proved that it can be done and that you dont even need to calorie count - just watch portion sizes and eat the right things .. right? lol well done mar :D xx

Oh and well done on your 1lb off ....... :9529:

:silly::silly: ;) :p :D:D

:giveup:

Seriously though - looks like you're really 'getting there' in terms of how to maintain. I know it's still relatively early days but you are doing sooooo well and it's inspirational for those of us about to embark on the 'eating again' part of this journey. You're showing us that it can be done and there's no need to dread it!

Thank you xx :happy096: xx

:giveup:

Seriously though - looks like you're really 'getting there' in terms of how to maintain. I know it's still relatively early days but you are doing sooooo well and it's inspirational for those of us about to embark on the 'eating again' part of this journey. You're showing us that it can be done and there's no need to dread it!

Thank you xx :happy096: xx

I second that :D:D:D:D

Back