Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Yes we could use that one regularly Mark!!

Had a snack of 3 oatcakes with 1 extra light cheese triangle with tomato, cucumber and onion before coming to work.

Well you've seen how HUGE all those trolly-dollies are haven't you????? Must be true ;) LOL :) x

LOL!! xx

Mary you are doing really well! x

Got the munchies in work tonight. Had 3 small squares of dark chocolate and 2 apples plus 3 rhubarb and custard sweets!

Well knock it off woman!!!! That's enough! ;) :) xx

Managed to stop picking last night in work and the scales were showing a 1lb loss today - whoooppeeee.

Todays Menu.

Breakfast - Porridge with honey.
Snack - Nectarine.
Lunch, Small bowl of chicken broth, Ham and salad sandwich.
Snack - Apple.
Dinner, Steamed cod, carrots, caulifower with a cheese sauce made with basil, parsley and soft cheese. Greek yogurt with strawberries and honeydew melon wiht a drizzle of golden syrup.
Snack - 2 tangerines.

Well done on your lb off!

I got some Total 0% greek yog today. After you saying it was what you had I compared the nutritional info and it's a lot lower in carbs and cals than natural yog or from frais. I've always liked it too so it's all good! (Well, it's a lot dearer but never mind eh?)

Couldn't find the quark tho' :) x

I love the greek yogurt with fruit and honey. I also used it today in my sauce, I mixed soft cheese, greek yogurt and basil and parsley to put over my cod and cauli, it was lovely.

Mmmmmmmmmm - which soft cheese do you use? x

Tesco extra lite soft cheese, its tastier than Philly.
Also comes in flavours, garlic and herbs is my favourite, great on a sandwich.

Ta - I'll try that too. I think that's the one I used to use to make pate when I was on Nerys & India's Idiot proof diet. Just literally a tub of that and a pack of smoked mackeral (sp?) dumped in the food processor and whizzed up! xx

OOh that sounds so yum. Putting that in my nicked recipe ideas book lol.
We were over in Kusadasi (before it got crazy commercialy and touristy) and Sivas, so we got the experience of the two different types of Turkey! Was one of best times of my life. People are amazing there arent they?
Woohooo for the 1lb loss :D

Yes the Turkish people really make my holiday, we have never met such nice people in all the years we have been holidaying abroad. Totally hooked now.

Enjoy the sauce lol.

Lol oh that is so cool, I totally agree, I always compare all my other hols to my Turkey ones heehee.

Heehee cant wait to try it out. Thats what I love bout this site and refeeding.....Im trying things I never would have before....and loving them. So now I have all these yummy but healthy foods and recipes to fall back on. You are all such an inspiration on here.....thank yooooooou :D

Ere Mar!!! What is the food like in turkey?
I know their dish is the Kebab right? But im guessing its nothing like a kebab we get here?!! lol

Back