Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Hello Mary,fancy seeing you on here.You have done so well.Keep up the good work.Was sorry we were not in Icmeler when you were there.

Diane :wave_cry:

Ere Mar!!! What is the food like in turkey?
I know their dish is the Kebab right? But im guessing its nothing like a kebab we get here?!! lol

Kebabs are much nicer than what we have here. Try their ottoman casseroles, they are lovely.

Congrats on the loss Mary.....it all counts! :)

Cheers Mark, official weigh in today and I am 2lbs up on what I was before I went away, so not too bad after a fortnight of enjoying myself.

Hello Mary,fancy seeing you on here.You have done so well.Keep up the good work.Was sorry we were not in Icmeler when you were there.

Diane :wave_cry:

Hi Di, nice to see you here too hun. You aren't on lipotrim though - are you?

only a 2lb gain - wow well done mary! wont take you long to get them bad boys off again :) x

Official weigh in - 2lb gain from before I went away on holiday, but not worried about that, it will soon come back off.

Yesterday, not a good day food wise after 2 nightshifts.

Bacon and egg on wholemeal bread for lunch.
Dinner was a pitta bread with ham and salad, so not nearly enough food.

Todays Menu.

Breakfast - continental breakfast, cucumber, tomatoes, boiled egg, ham, cheese.

Lunch - Sushi with salad (first time I have tried sushi, it was lovely)

Dinner, Chicken broth followed by strawberries, tangerine and greek yogurt drizzled with honey.

only a 2lb gain - wow well done mary! wont take you long to get them bad boys off again :) x

Thanks Tanya - wow you are looking great in your new pic, well done you. Bet you are excited about eating now. Not looked at your page yet, but I think its today you start eating.

Yeah its today mary! :D thanks x

Sushi - iv always wanted to try this did you get it from a proper sushi place or in a shop? x

ooooh its good for you aswell isnt it :) x

Well done on that 2lbs Mary - I think that's absolutely brilliant after 2 weeks as you say.

I know you've done some work to get some off in the meantime but even so that's nothing in the grand scheme is it? And I bet you get that off & more besides in a week or so.

Once again - well done xx

Mary well done with only 2lbs in icmeler :D

prob 5lb gain tomorrow, I have the munchies big time tonight, nearly polished off a box of heroes...........not even mine, they are Fathers day treat for Phill!!

Ha Ha! Just coz you're our hero!!

PACK IT IN!!!!!! ;)

I am really drunk tonight, and chocaholic!!!!!!!!! - lol

If I say anything wrong, I apoligise in advance..........SORRY.........HAHA.

LOL :giggle: mary is drunkerd!! haha

Probably explains why you cant stop munching heros right now! x

Ah yes that explains everything!! ;) ... Might join you in 1 or 2 in a bit xx (Sorry Tanya - but it won't be long xx)

oh no! not you aswell Jan!!! lol

Whats this about munching choccies ? . Its Monday night ..... not PARTY NiGHT!!!

STEP AWAY FROM THE BOX RIGHT NOW
(And dont you start Jan)

Seriously I cant talk to anyone about binging (She who is prone to same!!!) but I do know once you start it can be hard to stop . Back on the band wagon in the morning you bold girls:whoopass:

Hope the hangovers aren't too bad girlies!

How's the choc hangover then Mary, was it worth it?

Back