Ding Dong the Enemy's dead!

Your mind must be all a whirring with planning and working out the logistics of your move to Turkey. Hopefully you can get the time off from work as it would be a nice safety net to have even if, in your heart, you know you will never go back to it.

Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuu Mrs?!! :) x

I've been wondering that too - hope all's well :) xx

Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

I hope you are ok now. Please hurry back!!! x

I think she's got another week Tan :( xx

Poooooooooo! Lol

I'm having a good old nosey about the site tonight and came across this thread. Really enjoyed reading your maintanence diary Mary but then it got even more interesting when I read you love Icmeler-so do I lol :D. We've had some fabulous holidays there and its like my parents second home-they've been going twice a year for 15 years lol! I'm married to a Turk and lived over there in the 90s (was only for 6 months though...it wasn't how I imagined it to be and I got homesick). Anyway, I noticed you've not been on for a while so don't know if you've still got plans to live over there, but if you have check out the Turkish Living Forum. Theres brilliant advice on there on how to go about setteling in Turkey and lots of ex pats on the site to give support/advice etc.
Good luck what ever you decide :)

Hey all...........hellllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Well first of all, I am so sorry I have been away for so long, but I had problems at home with my internet explorer, which is all fixed now, plus I was off work for about 5 weeks with the gall stone problem. That too is all fixed and I have had the scans and they are all clear. The Doctor thinks I might have had a gall stone, which has passed on its own, which is where the pain comes from, as it is moving through the smallest part of the gall bladder - but all is well that ends well.

The move to Turkey has been put on hold now, once we looked at everything, it was more realistic to wait for another 4 years, so the dream has just been put on hold for a wee while.

Back to maintenance - Ohhh thats another story, I have had a gain, but not huge, I am now just over 11 stone, so I have gained about half a stone, but my official weigh in will be tomorrow morning and then back on track to get back to about ten and a half stone.

It feels good to be back, but bear with me as I go and check all the other threads now to catch up on you all.

Great to see you back hon!!! :D Half a stone is nowt - you'll soon sort that... 4 years is nowt either! You probably need that time to plan properly anyway!!

So glad you're all better now, it'll be great to have you around again :) xx

YAY! welcome back hun!!! :) So nice to have you back around here!

Glad you are ok now though. Need not worry too much about that gain im sure you will get back to it.

4 years - that will be here before you know it!! :eek:
xx

Nice to be back too.

Back on track today, I forgot to weigh this morning though.

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre.
Lunch - 2 boiled eggs mixed with extra lite mayo, spread on 3 ryvita. Greek yogurt fruit corner.
Dinner - Baked breaded river cobbler and salad.

Snack - apple.

I must try and be especially good, as I am going to Nottingham a week on Friday for the weekend to see my youngest Son and his Girlfriend, so there will no doubt be some goodies consumed as well as drank! Also I need to get the Xmas shopping done on my four days off to take up with us.

I cant believe how quickly Xmas has come around this year!

Great to have you back Mary and really glad the health problems are over. You've been gone for so long!

At least your dream hasn't been cancelled, just put on hold for 4 years. Like Tanya said, that will fly by and be here before you know it, just like Christmas! I agree, I can't believe how quick it's come round again. Have I worked that out right, only 8.5 weeks to go! Never!! Where did that time go then?

Good to have you back Mary and you'll have that half stone gone in no time!

YES!!!! LOVE your diary name!!!!!!! I'm making a new one in a couple weeks so think i might have to make it xmas themed too!!!! I believe its 61sleeps untill christmas!!!!!!!!!

:109:​

Food looks brill today Mary! :) You off to Turkey again in June? x​

I have to try and get into the Xmas spirit to get some shopping done this weekend to take to Nottingham.........trying hard but its not hitting me yet, I might need to wait until my four days off and get into another kinda spirit!

Food today.

Breakfast - 2 rashers grilled bacon (all fat removed) 1 poached egg, 2 mushrooms fried in frylite, 1 poached egg, 2 sesame seed ryvita.

Dinner - Baked chicken with basil, cauli, green beans and carrots.

Supper - (nightshift) 4 rye ryvita topped with tuna, extra lite mayo and sweetcorn. Tomatoes and cucumber. Greek corner yogurt.

Snacks - 1 apple, 2 tangerines.

Bloatedness has gone already - I ate way too much bread and bad carbs on holiday and since I came back, but thankfully back on track again.

Well done getting back on track Mary! I'm starting tomorrow ;) xx

Yup, well done chick :)
Why are all the carbs that make us bloat so bloomin tasty?!!!! lol x

The breakfast should have read half a tin of tomatoes, not 1 poached egg x 2........lol.

Supper changed to 3 ryvita, ham, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumber.

Good luck for tomorrow to get back on track Jan.

I know Tanya, and I do love all those carbs, just like the rest of us.

Food today.

Breakfast - Fruit and Fibre with semi skimmed milk.
Snack - Small banana, tangerine.
Dinner - Jacket Potato with stewed steak and mince with onions.
Snack - 7 cashews.
Supper - 2 boiled eggs with extra lite mayo, 4 ryvita, garlic dip, tomatoes, green peppers, spring onions, cucumber. Greek corner yogurt.
Snack - Apple and Tangerine.

Back