Dinner - 150g mashed pots with added milk and butter - 4pp
Beef casserole - 8pp
Green beans - 0pp
Leeks - 0pp

Milk for tea/coffee - 2pp

2 whiskys - 4pp

28/29

Used from slush fund 46/49

We went to the beach today with the dogs, Maisey and Spike, they were so funny, its the first time Spike has been on the sand and probably the first time Maisey has been too. They were chasing the seagulls and had a whale of a time.

I have taken some pics, but it will probably be my next set of four days that I get around to uploading them.

Her cough seems a lot better today, just a bout this morning when she woke up, but otherwise a good day for Maisey.

Arr glad she is doing ok Mary :) Did they go into the sea?! x

Glad Maisey's cough is improving and you're having fun with her :D xx Great food too :) xx

OMG!! A talking dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) xx

Glad maisey is getting better x good luck for your weigh in tomorrow

Morning all, I forgot to weigh in this morning, its this getting up at 04:30am that knocks me out, so I will have to remember to weigh myself tomorrow morning.

Food today,

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with soya milk - 4pp
Lunch - Veg soup - 0pp, WM Roll - 4pp, Salami - 2pp, Salad - 0pp.
Snacks, 2 Tangerines, 1 Apple - 0pp.
Dinner - Mashed pots - 3pp, Beef casserole - 8pp, Veg - 0pp.

4 Cadburys chocolate eclairs - 4pp

Will update anything else tonight from home.

Edit 2 vodkas - 8pp

29/29 daily.
6/49 used from slush fund.

Last edited:
Morning Mary! :) Do you make your veg soup? If so don't suppose i could be a pain and ask for the recipe?! xxx

Just add any veggies that are free chick. I used chicken oxo for stock, which is 0pp. I used carrots grated, chopped onions, sliced leeks, diced swede and salt and pepper, just cook until ingredients are cooked, then I blended the soup, but only for a short while, so there are still some pieces of veg. Then at the end I add a good handful or two of chopped parsley.

Re: Soon be Xmas

Oh cool thanks Mary :) xx

Re: Soon be Xmas

Yer I've got to go shopping tonight so am guna pick up some stuff and make some :) x

Hi Mary, hows maisie today, poor thing being ill. She sounds like she has taken root already, jumping in her little bed and running riot on the beach. :)

Zero point soups I used to love-carrot and coriander -carrots, onion, chicken stock, fresh coriander or ground.
Butternut squash-onion, garlic, butternut squash, couple of carrots, stock some curry powder if you like spicy, yummy and free on old ww. I dont know about the new ww pp yet. x

I blend both soups to smooth.

I make a lovely soup but unsure wether it would be free on points but I boil a bag of frozen mixed veg add curry powder and then blitz in the blender

MARYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Fancy forgetting to get weighed!! Especially when we're all watching you with bated breath ;) Don't you forget in the morning!! :) xx

Hi Mary, hows maisie today, poor thing being ill. She sounds like she has taken root already, jumping in her little bed and running riot on the beach. :)

Zero point soups I used to love-carrot and coriander -carrots, onion, chicken stock, fresh coriander or ground.
Butternut squash-onion, garlic, butternut squash, couple of carrots, stock some curry powder if you like spicy, yummy and free on old ww. I dont know about the new ww pp yet. x

I blend both soups to smooth.

Maisey is much better again this morning, thank you. We bought her baby benylin at the chemist yesterday (at the advice from the vet) and we got a syringe type thing to administer it. She doesnt like it, but she gets a treat afterwards and her face washed.........:D

I had such a lovely welcome from her last night, it was so nice to see her so active and healthy looking.

Thanks for the soup ideas, I am always making home made soup and love it. The lentil last week had some pp's purely because of the ham stock cubes and lentils, but well worth a couple of pp's.

I make a lovely soup but unsure wether it would be free on points but I boil a bag of frozen mixed veg add curry powder and then blitz in the blender

I love spicy too Gem and regularly blitz in some spices. I usually use fresh veg, but the frozen would be free too.

MARYYYYYYYYYYY!!! Fancy forgetting to get weighed!! Especially when we're all watching you with bated breath ;) Don't you forget in the morning!! :) xx

I know, how stupid did I feel as I was driving to work and remembered I hadn't weighed.

Well I did remember this morning and I did weigh.....................and I.............
to be continued on my next entry :)

Weigh in this morning, and I have lost 3lbs, so I was very happy with that. Even though I was showing a 3lb loss the other day, I think if I had been up at the regular time of 8am the scales might have shown a bigger loss, but this was at 4:30am this morning.

I feel happy on this plan and I dont feel deprived of anything, as the slush fund allows you to have anything you like, so I will continue with the pp plan.

Todays Food.

Breakfast - 2 weetabix with soya - 4pp
Lunch - bowl of veg soup - 0pp
4 ryvita - 4pp
2 boiled eggs - 4pp
Dinner - steamed kippers - 10pp
Pots and veg leftover from yesterday - 2pp.

Fruit for work - 2 tangerines, 1 kiwi, 1 apple - 0pp
Yogurt - 2pp

28/29
21/49 used from slush fund.

4 vodka - 16pp

Last edited:
Back